Delta Force: Angel Falls

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Description:

Set in the north-west region of Central America (near future in Colombia & Venezuela) “Delta Force: Angel Falls” takes the player to the rural, sparsely populated, jungle areas of this exotic locale. Avoiding the over-exposed Middle Eastern settings; the South American environment provides a premise which is naturally beautiful and full of new millennium conflicts.

Marginal governments, involved in local expansionism, continually scuffle with one another and with major global powers. Complicating the setting, drug cartels have evolved beyond money and violencedriven entities to political forces rivaling established governments. Influenced by current events, the game is both topical and novel.

The sometimes local philosophy of “your enemy is my friend and your friend is my enemy” gives rise to a multitude of ever-changing alliances and conflicts which drive the game’s rapid action and easy-to-digest back-story. The culmination of the conflict takes place in the Angel Falls area of Venezuela providing both a spectacular setting and a surprise ending.
Features:

12 single player missions over 3 campaigns.

12 multiplayer maps supporting multiple game types including TKOTH, CTF, TDM & DM.

Utilizes real “Delta Force” scenarios, tactics and equipment in course of game through extensive consultations with Delta Force operators.

Seamless large-scale environments encompassing land, air and sea-based vehicles.

Gratifying gunplay, well-balanced weapons, and tactically interesting dynamic environments.

Supporting up to 200 combatants, per game, in online play.
System Requirements:

Windows XP, Vista

2.6Ghz P4 CPU (Dual Core or Quad Core Recommended)

1 GB of RAM (2GB Recommended)

DVD-ROM drive

5GB Free Hard Drive Space

Pixel Shader 3.0 or better video card (ATI 1900+, NVidia 7900+ or better recommended)

DirectX 9.0c or higher
Screenshots:

Source: http://www.mtrsoft.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=83&Itemid=90

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hideous graphics as always from Novalogic, but they usually make up for it with gameplay. I'll be checking this out. :eek:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah those graphics are terribad. Wow.

But I've heard good things about Delta Force, so I'll have to give it a shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember playing a Delta Force game way back in the day and remember it being horrible. And the graphics do look awful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too much negative commentary on the graphics, lets see you scoundrels make something more pleasing to the eyes!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, Joint Operations is still one of my favorite FPS's of all times, as is Black Hawk Down. Sure nova has problems, and their graphics aren't bleeding edge. But that gameplay will call me back in a second.

I'll have this from day 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom