DELOREAN for GTA SanAndreas!

Best answers
update

so far I've modeled most of the stuff in the back. I've got to finish that, and then finish the interior... or more like start it.. and yea.. thats it so far..

comments crits?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now it works =)

looking good dude, are you gonna make the wireing that goes along the side of the car?

Best answers
yea, I've still got alot to model.. the front wireing, side, coc kpit, more stuff in the back, texture all that.. and then VOILA

and then I've got to figure out how to get it into GTA SA.... anyone have any clue?

Best answers
Me search's gewgle.

Looking good dude, I want to see you finish this! =]

-> Moding GTA:SA Clickme

Best answers
Poly Count! ^_^

figured where to turn it on..

update: the back end is compleatly modeled... yay

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know what poly count GTA SA requests but I will play it only becouse your model in it (if you release it for GTA SA that is) *o*

looking good and clean so far. I only have one critic for the back of the car...its...keep it up ^_^

Best answers
I don't think he's going to put it *in* San Andreas, I think he's modeling it for HL...Unless SA came out for PC recently and I didn't know about it.

Best answers
yea, its been a Long while actualy.. lol

and imagine, I've still got to model some stuff on the side of the car.. in the front, and the interior of the car!!! AHHHH

Best answers
well.. I'm getting there.. Everything that has to do with modeling outside of the car is done. Skinning is going underway.. and the interior is getting modeled..

So SOON, as soon as its finished, it will be in game... yay?? ^_^

Best answers
sorry bump... fixed image.. it wasn't showing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try not to bump/double/tripple post. next time you get a warning. nothing personal, thats just the rules...

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
try not to bump/double/tripple post. next time you get a warning. nothing personal, thats just the rules...
yea thats no problem, but look at the dates..

there is justification..

anyway.. I'm still modeling the inside of the car... this is taking lots of time, I hope I didnt make it to high poly.. I'm just about to the 6500 poly point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBXMe2 said:
yea thats no problem, but look at the dates..

there is justification..

anyway.. I'm still modeling the inside of the car... this is taking lots of time, I hope I didnt make it to high poly.. I'm just about to the 6500 poly point
there isn't justification, actually. I got a warning from it, and I also got hell for trying to defend myself... so, I know it sucks... :/

The skin looks super hot as of now man... I never knew the license plate said 'outatime'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom