DELOREAN for GTA SanAndreas!

Best answers
Yo all.. long time no post... been working hard on school stuff... and been getting into GTA SanAndreas... ^_^

so I started modeling a car for the game..

THE DELOREAN DMC-12

and I dont know the poly count.. its low.. I havnt checked yet.. but this is what I've made so far.... crits comments... all welcomed..

and yes I'm making it into the back to the future Delorean ;)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow!

Im looking forward to see this finished dude!

is it hard to put new models inside gta sa?

edit

i found some pic of that car if you want
I dont know who made it but it will work as a reference

Best answers
That pic was a model for RoL dendza, made by Wattos / SSjGokuDBU.

Nice start DBXMe2 , go sayjin crusades lol ........

ermm yea

Peace

Show

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
mmmm ... lovely. make a back to the future version aswell XD
god i love that movies :D

Best answers
WOW I cant believe people still remember SC.. yea we put SC to rest..... LONG time ago

and thanks, but dont worry I've got the mother load of ref's for this car... I've been gathering as much as I can for LONG time

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I almost peed my pants when I saw who started this thread, man you shoudl have put a warning...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GO SC!!!

I doubt u rember me, but towards the end of SC, me and Emeka650 joined ure mod and I made that crappy SC web layout.. God, I got so much better since then

anyway, loooks nice so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
GO SC!!!

I doubt u rember me, but towards the end of SC, me and Emeka650 joined ure mod and I made that crappy SC web layout.. God, I got so much better since then

anyway, loooks nice so far
I remember you showing me that layout on AIM :)

ahh... fun times.

Anyways getting back on topic, It looks really good so far. I'd say if you could, try and sharpen up the texture some more on the body and give it a light source

Best answers
U were one of my favourite modellers when i was a noob, then when i got better you disappeared :(

Anyway looks pretty nice, too bad they dont legally sell SanAndreas in australia no more, i was going to get it like next week

Best answers
texturing the car is pretty hard.. I'm not really all that good at making stainless steel textures :(

but I'll try and clean it up.. and for rendering in Maya, I'm going to look up a few render schemes.. and will try and make it show better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are any parts of it photoSourced? The rear tail light region looks it but if not then you're doign a hell of a job so far and you should keep it up :).

Best answers
yea the back is photo source.. I'm not that good for object skinning, people... easy.. but objects.. hard.. its pretty much just the tail lights and head lights that are real.. the rest is all made from scratch... but any metal texturing tuts for something like stainless steel would be much appriciated!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess i could help you out with the steel texture if you need and would like some help :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Delorean! Nice, this and the original Batmobile are probably my favorite "famous cars"

Keep up the good work!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No its not, you said you have a delorean in your garage...ok what does that have to do with his model...nothing. Now can you please stop spamming and get back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom