Deja Vu? (Energy/Stamina Suggestion)

Best answers
This and 10.000 other suggestions might have been suggested before but this should be (re-)considered if it had been suggested.

We need a ki bar ( that's already ingame ) & an stamina bar ( needs to be ingame ) :rolleyes:

In order it should be:

1: Beams (highest draining) [you should be low on energy or totally drained after 1 shot] {SSJ3 Goku Kamehameha proofed the draining effects}
High Stamina & Energy drain

2: Transformations / Ki waves (high draining) [Any energy wave & transformation takes energy this should be high draining] Those renzuki ( ki balls should be able to be faster for all characters but at the cost of stamina

3: Turbo/Teleport (powered), (high-medium) used to power up or used to strenghten an attack..not so often used so we can assume it takes pretty much energy & medium/low stamina

Teleport (tp) should obviously take some ki and have also a (tp*) suggestion for it. That all characters should be able to teleport max 25 metres away from their opponent. (hold tp for like 2 sec)

4: Swoop (medium draining) [ always done in battles and obviously didnt required that much energy ] medium draining energy & stamina

5: Turbo (flight), (medium-low draining) turbo used for flight only should drain low ki since characters showed to fly thousands of miles without breaking a sweat.
Low Ki / Low stamina

6: Melee (air), (low draining) Should take Low ki amount low Ki & medium / high stamina.
Air fighting should take ki but not much & fighting shouldnt take ki just like (7)

7: Melee (ground), (low draining) No Ki use & low, medium to high stamina draining blows would require more stamina. Fighting should NOT take any ki at all only stamina.

8: Fly, (very low draining)Flying is someone can actually do forever..takes extremly low ki heck even "Pan" flew around the world without looking tired (low on ki) very low ki & very low stamina

I think changing this would make the energy / stamina system more realistic.

Stamina --> autorecharge though takes longer then just charging. Once you run out you get "stunned" (there is no stamina charge, only senzubeans can recharge it in an instant)
Stun --> This is the time for you to recover and seriously need to rest (max 3 seconds)
Ki --> recharges as you recharge your ki.

When Stamina is all empty the fighters should "stun" just like BFP.
Stamina is the condition of a fighter and when you run out you cant do anything anymore. You might have energy left but when you run out of breath you cant do a thing.

Dont know exactly how it will be but when you have those arrows. Low hits should take low stamina, medium hits medium stamina & hard hits (blows) high stamina amount..

I think this way the game gets balanced in many ways.

:yes: Positive points:

Map - Nukers get an instant kill and take out everyone...but once he fired..he is exhausted (drained in stamina & ki!) there for the most easy target. Nukers would think twice about there actions since once your drained you will "stun" {therefor shooting powerfull beams is not recommened in battles}

Melee get's more fun & promoted since fighters can fight in air/ground longer ( just like the show ) {lot's of action all over}

When you play in team mode you can easily fly to your own team & help them without having to recharge. (by the time your are recharged a teamplayer could be dead already)

:no: Negative things:

Might be difficult to code/change or to add. :(

People might get like ;/ :shocked: i dont understand it...is this esf?

But i am sure we can fix those things right? :]

Best answers
well atleast some of there suggestion seems damn great :p some just doesn't ;)

Best answers
What is it with stamina. Stamina is a part of Ki (If i got it right.) .
I dont favor the stamina idea. The current life and ki ect... are just fine the way they are.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like it alot better if the stamina system was only for advanced melee and beam struggling

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
id like it alot better if the stamina system was only for advanced melee and beam struggling
If you've seen Goku SSJ3 doing his Kamehameha (supreme kai planet, vegeta's respect) then you'd see that The Kamehameha do not only drain alot of energy but stamina aswell. When beamstruggling the stamina should drain less since we saw fighters hold that of easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom