Deidara CG [SPOILER]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't posted something in the artwork section in awhile XD....

I got really bored after I read that latest naruto manga chapter and CGed a page from it that I thought was pretty badass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh this was pretty surprising from deidara, though i wonder what sasuke is doing, 100% sharigan powaa!!!

you lazy bum >_< , could have been more accurate on it and spend some more time on it ,_,

Best answers
Sorry Enix i feel you can do much better, while everything is nicely toned, it is unintresting to look at,as its too controlled, IMO ofcourse. If you look at the lineart its very dramatic, while your part is very dull, work more of a consistent and intresting lightsource in and expand your highlights and shadows, right now theres just nothing to wow over which is a little unexpected from you. :( :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed as said, it looks rather dull. Use some brighter colors, make it stand out more. His hair is not brown, but blonde. He doesn't have a tanned skin like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, sorry to disappoint XD. It was just a speed paint, haven't done this since the kakashi chronicles were in the manga. It was pretty fun. Oh, I updated the pic with my kind of fixed version, I forgot to color his hair band thing and some other small stuff.

[edit]

Touched it up this morning.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks a lot better now. Hair tongue and teeth of whatever is in it's chest could still use some brighter colors. Other than that, nice Deidara coloring.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I like it. The last time I seen someone make one of these, was about a year ago lol

Best answers
Try also putting some colour on the lineart. For example the lines near Deidaras mouth(blood) could be coloured red and the lineart around his hair could be coloured dark yellow/brown...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom