Definition of pwned? Right here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe that was pwnage alrite especially given that men are natrualy stronger then women but i think that may differ in some aspects depending on what someone's nationality is and such (this might just be a little act thing thou , i don't understand asians very well)

i want to see more thou , possibly here using high heel shoes with pointy ends to go right through his chest (now that's ownage till death :D)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Navanax said:
Actually, I think this is more like the definition of 'pwned' ^_^
No real climax to it. Not a real "pwned" part anywhere, I was expecting the dog to take a huge hit or the cat to get its ass whipped. You've failed me.

Lame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh come on. The cat was just hitting away, but the dog didn't give a damn, causing the cat to eventually just leave. Now THAT'S ownage. :)

Best answers
dood.. i was waiting for the dog to take a piss or something in the bowl for the cat... now that would have been owned..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
...Well damn! Too bad they didn't show how the fight ended...

Too bad its just another sterotype that the average asian knows a form of marital arts.
Its not a stereotype. All asians DO know some form of martial arts, just like all black people can rap and dance. :p

If you want really pwnage...

Removed by Phatslugga

That would be me in a speedo. The look on all your faces right now tells me I just pwned everyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that's just ****ing sick.

(no offense to you or anything but you really didnt need to post that)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Its not a stereotype. All asians DO know some form of martial arts, just like all black people can rap and dance. :p

If you want really pwnage...

Removed by Phatslugga

That would be me in a speedo. The look on all your faces right now tells me I just pwned everyone.
No one needs to see that kind of garbage here, keep it off the forums please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom