Best answers
ive just been playing around with psp, trying to go for a dark/evil theme. This is what i made so far.
- Demon model made in 3dsmax with use of creature creating software
- Everything else (texturing, colouring etc...)done in psp by me

tell me what you think, what i could improve, and any ideas for completing this pic. I cant think of anything that would go really well with it at the moment. I had an idea for a bit of machinary and pipes comming out of the arms, but im not too sure.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It sure is scary, I'll give you that, and it sure is...decomposing...and it sure is...a demon

I like it ^_^ pretty neat there bud keep up the good work :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the style is c00 but the shape is a bit weird.. for the rest i totally agree with magus :)

Best answers
Thanx, but what exactly about the shape is weird? its a bit hard to fix it with low detail answers to go by :p
If u mean the torso looks weird, thats because it is an exoskeleton, and it has no arms. I didnt put arms on because i was thinking of adding machinary and pipes flowing into them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pecs need work, the gashes and cuts are not believable, the mouth is pretty awful you could work on that, the expression on his face is rather plain which can be fixed if animated, the nose needs work, and your upper chest looks far to wide.

as far as what u could do with it ill give ya an idea. u could have one of his arms off center like almost sticking out of his shoulder blade. also you could have mabey like some tears in his cheack showing his jaw bone. as for the arms u should make them really long and thing with like black talons for finger nails.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the head and especially chin are too small.. but off course its an alien so its probably ment to be that way.. but try to let the head get a bit more forward, make it some bigger.. if ya know what i mean..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the eyes and the mouth are a bit weird.. and some thing just look unrealistic and very 2d.. but I like the idea, and u worked it out pretty good man

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my opinion, 100% sexy work ^_^
some critz for yas:
1: maby a bionic eye or somthing like that?
2: mouth needs work, maby a metal respirator or somthing :p

Best answers
That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen but not in a bad way it is supposed to be scary so I like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom