decisions,desicions

K

Best answers
well i have a pretty old comp and esf lags so im gettin a new vid card cause all the other modes and resolutions wouldnt help and i think it lags cuz i have an integrated 8 mb card but i was wonderin i mean is it worth it?cuz i mean will gettin a new vid card help the computer overall or will it just help esf cuz its kinda dumb to spend 50 dollars for somethin thats only gonna help 1 game so this is my question?Does gettin a new vid card help the comp overall or just a couple of games?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just the vid card will help a bit but i think the rest of your parts have a part in this too so id suggest just a new computer
its easy to buy the parts, they dont have to be that great
build it yourself it shouldnt cost that much maybe under 1000

K

Best answers
i know but if u were in my place would u get the vid card cuz i mean currently i have an integretad 8mb vid card

K

Best answers
so will the vid card help pics and like movie clips and all that junk look better cuz wen i downloaded movies it looked all blurry was that cuz i have a sucky 8MB INTEGRATED vid card?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said before enigma, the new video card will help and run it better. Not only with esf but with movies like you asked.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
new comp, nuff said
Agreed...if you have an 8 megabyte integrated video card...jeeze...

Although I suspect if you were dense enough to try and use a machine like that, with an 8 meg integrated card, then you most likely won't be getting it installed properly either, since that gets a bit tricky.

It will definitely help but I doubt if it will make it run great. The other specs of your machine are important, too, and if that's what it has for video then it must be dramatically under par, possibly even for half-life.

K

Best answers
so i should get it?

ps.scorcher who the hell is enigma?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you said yourself your comp is old,

a video card will not help u much, u need ram and a good proccesor, and a rather large hard drive.

a new comp will give u everything u need, plus upgrading an old comp is retarted in and of itself

K

Best answers
see but thats not the question the question is should i get it or not? lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id say no, its not worth the money for such a small upgrade.

K

Best answers
yeah thats wat i was thinkin besides my mom just bought a new car and were doin a tuneup so were a little short on extra cash right now but i dont know let me hear otheres people opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom