DEATHBATTLE REMATCH Superman vs Goku 2

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Superman vs Beerus / Bills
You can put in Superman versus anything you want.
You can put in Superman versus any character ever at the same time.

Results will be the same.
*DING*
Superman wins.

Reason: He's an OP piece of shit.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually I've been doing some thinking in my spare time and was pondering.

Would Ninjutsu from Naruto class as magic? Because if that were the case the only two that I could think of that could take him on on their own and maybe even beat him could be Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Itachi.

The following factors depend though.
For both. Again would Ninjutsu be magic? Because if it is, Sups can't do shit against it and it would hurt him... like hell.

For Madara, would Sups be able to resist occular attacks that deal with powerful illusions?
Could Sups see or sense the Madaras from Limbo?
Could Madara guard against Sups ridiculous speed and strength (probably not, because they are ridiculous even for him but he could use that gravity nonsense maybe or his ultimate Sussano probably don't know if they would resist or not)

For Uchiha Itachi, it's pretty simple. He is the best user of Genjutsu in the show as far as I know. So good that he can trap you in an illusion without you even knowing what the hell triggered it, because you swear you didn't look in his eyes.
So for him the questions are. Would Itachi be able to trap Sups before he flies so fast he can't even see where the hell to aim at?
Would Sups be susceptible to illusions?

Now that I think about it Obito could maybe possibly do it too.
It's hard to kill someone when your punches go right through him, but can Obito do that fast enough so that even Superman can't catch him before he de materializes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom