DEATHBATTLE REMATCH Superman vs Goku 2

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Now get ready for the major dislikes and the rants from that video. All dbz fantards will never learn about superman and always brings him down.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do people actually enjoy this nonsense?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do people actually enjoy this nonsense?
You ask that question when you see the view counts and the like/dislike ratio? (though to be fair most of those are Goku fanatics)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To be fair I do like the work they put into some of the 3D fights. My personal favourite is the Deathstroke vs Deadpool one.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Their Goku is so ugly.

The superman comic is retarded though.
Even if we assume that superman can bend time and space continium...
The watch that emits a sound (!!!) that superman could hear from light years away... Yeah right. If it is a sound, it will never travel through the vacuum. And it would take something as slow as sound so long to travel that distance, that universe would have reached it's heat death stage by the time it got to superman. And those guys from the video are totally buying this bullshit. Comic geeks.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They take the facts presented to them. You can't tell me everything in DBZ follows the laws of physics/reality/continuity.

The fact is the comic said X so X is part of superman's story

I like the fact they go through all this research and pick out all the facts needed to make an informed decision rather than something like Super Powered Beatdown who just go off public opinion

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They take the facts presented to them. You can't tell me everything in DBZ follows the laws of physics/reality/continuity.

The fact is the comic said X so X is part of superman's story

I like the fact they go through all this research and pick out all the facts needed to make an informed decision rather than something like Super Powered Beatdown who just go off public opinion
They do hint that it is retarded and they also say at the end that superman is some kind of ideal at this point. Because as a character and as a superhero, he sucks. Klark Kent, more like Klark Can't, as in can't do shit with all that power.

I hope Batman beats the living snot out of him in the upcoming movie. I don't care if he'll do it just because he's more popular, I don't care for "it wouldn't happen" arguments, I just want to see that piece of shit get beat up so badly that he bleeds both on the outside and on the inside. And after that movie I want Doomsday to come and beat both him and Batman up, because Doomsday FTW. Freaking OP S.O.B.

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Their Goku is so ugly.

The superman comic is retarded though.
Even if we assume that superman can bend time and space continium...
The watch that emits a sound (!!!) that superman could hear from light years away... Yeah right. If it is a sound, it will never travel through the vacuum. And it would take something as slow as sound so long to travel that distance, that universe would have reached it's heat death stage by the time it got to superman. And those guys from the video are totally buying this bullshit. Comic geeks.
Those mistakes happen when you try to explain comic books or anime using scientific facts. Truth is, Superman's achievements are far greater than Goku's no matter how much you try to twist it.
Superman has gone so far as to be able to create planets and resurrect people with his own powers and they didn't mention that.

But it's just like the guys in the video said, Superman was made to be the strongest and most powerful being in the universe while Goku was made to be the hero who teaches you to never give up at the most impossible challenges.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I never said Goku should have won. Even though I don't watch superman stuff, I know he is supposed to be on a completely different level.

It's just the fact that they took that watch sound hearing thing as an example of superman's strength is ridiculous.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It's a "super-hearing" power. Superman can hear sounds that are not even supposed to travel that far, I don't know what's new about that.
Even when he hears muggers picking on people in the alleys and he hears them from the atmosphere; he's not supposed to be able to hear it since the sound wave shouldn't be traveling that far, but it's a superpower, you can't explain that with real physics.

They just made that super-hearing a little bit exaggerated when he heard the sound wave from light-years away.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much

Superman is always going to win and you know it (Well 99% of the time)

Goku is probably going to get his ass beat, need some help or a new transformation through some exciting miracle.

As for the Batman vs Superman movie if they follow the story that bulkier batsuit is from, Batman will win bat it's hard to say, there will be missing elements

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Batman > Superman > Goku confirmed.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well, for this new Superman v Batman movie you gotta take into account that Superman has been nerfed A LOT.
The produces have already mentioned that he's not able to do things like travel in space or lifting island-sized objects like he usually does, so I'm expecting Batman to put up a good fight against this Superman.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
How is this even a thread. Superman would win. He's superman. Close this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom