deathball sprite

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my suggestion is that they raise the attatcment point for the death ball on the second form frieza model so the damn death ball isnt in your face when you charge it up

Best answers
Umm, a deathball is kinda like a nuke, you don't really need to see what your shooting at to kill it...

Kidding.

The deathball does need to be a little higher up, but for now, just hit f4.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The deathball does indeed need to be moved up some. Because it's hard to see when you have a fully charged deathball you want to save up for one particular moment. ;)

Best answers
ill tell you what the idiots told me about my last thread... 'deal with it' ! yep! abandon all creative thought for a better idea and just stick with the crappyness... =)

Best answers
Couldn't agree more... It's not a character that I use that much, but it's true that I can't see **** when I have a fully charged death ball over me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and gawd it cant be that hard to change hopfully theyll do somthng about it now, and also f4 does work at times but if your looking higher or lower (i cant remember) than the 180 deg plain it still is in your face even if you are in first person. this really should be changed...

Best answers
oh well, first person view, you look up and of cors it is gunna be in ur face. IT IS ABOVE U! anyways. i nevewr use freiza and i hav only used ceath ball once as the fact is that. HIS TREANSFORMATION POWER IS 1.5. that is crud. being a saiyan is alot better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you leave frieza alone some characters just take more skill to use than others maybe thats why you dont lke him? :p

oh well, first person view, you look up and of cors it is gunna be in ur face. IT IS ABOVE U! anyways. i nevewr use freiza and i hav only used ceath ball once as the fact is that. HIS TREANSFORMATION POWER IS 1.5. that is crud. being a saiyan is alot better.
and its a sprite if the point of atacthment is below or above your head it can still get in the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom