Death Note (Spoilers)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I decided to start watching it. (Honestly, I never watch anime anymore. So, eh).

Aw, that's cute. Ryuk has Vegeta's hair. :p

EDIT: Drummond voicing Ryuk? Wow. Nice job.

Well, I'm on episode 6. The show's pretty fun. I swear, Ryuk reminds me so much of one of those Garlic Jr. henchmen from the Dead Zone, who also loved fruits.

(Jeez- Ray's side .. makes me feel so bad)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the ending. Wouldn't have changed a single thing about the series. It felt right for Light to lose, despite the attachment to him (and his support) that the series builds.
I agree. It's just like Cowboy Bebop's ending...almost.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
It was good til L died, when they broke N and Mello it got kinda dull.. i only finished watching it cuz i wanted to see if Light ended up taking over the world or not.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It would have been too obvious for Light to take over the world. Through the entire series, you're cheering Light on, until the end when L's successors manage to take him down.
Well....you can't really say he wanted to take over the world. That's kinda like saying he was some cruel tyrant who wanted to oppress people (is that spelled right?). He wasn't. He wanted what was best for all the people and stopped at nothing to achieve that ambition.

I suppose he could be called a God of the new world he wished to create but still, can't really say he was trying to rule the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll admit this wasn't a bad show, and it kept me glued at times, but it lost my attention when Ladied.wliet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
L's real name is L Lawliet, Yagami Light is smarter than Mello and Near, but L and Light are equal in intelligence.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Believe it or not, I've started watching this anime again. I just got the sudden need to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've already seen them and they weren't terrible to me, especially after I finished the anime.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've just finished watching all of the 37 episodes and i loved this anime!
Although i think the ending from the manga is better than the one they chose for the anime. I would also like to know if someone could tell me how many important things did they change in the anime!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only read the first two chapters and the last 4 chapters! (i was bored and started watching anime;shorter time). That's why i was asking...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not too different. The most significant difference was the end, like you said.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I give u an advice: don't watch live action! they all suck (my opinion).

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might be like crap because of the low budget or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom