Death Note sig

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Was bored so... 1 1/2 hour sig, from Death Note episode 7. c&c?

Small update:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i suggest puttin a picture of the girls face on the right side with that expression that she knew he WAS the one killin them? having her facial expression reveals a lot of emotion and i think would make your sig more powerful =o

Best answers
Hmmm,not a bad sig...I like it a lot better than your current one.The left Reg looks sweet :) and maybe you should go with KongKong...:) Looks good.

-GuZzie

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can i suggest puttin a picture of the girls face on the right side with that expression that she knew he WAS the one killin them? having her facial expression reveals a lot of emotion and i think would make your sig more powerful =o
I was going to originally, but i figured it would be a little crowded, plus that pic of her was kinda dull compared to the Kira's (contrast and the eyes mainly), also i dont wanna spend another 2 hours cutting her head out. I just updated the text btw, I think it looks better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt have to be big.. just a small picture of her face faded =o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It took me a long time to cut Kira out, 3 hours o_O... and its 3 Am here, not tonight =P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe adding some sweet and more visible text should finish it off.

Best answers
Mf29 is right on this one.. the text should be lil bit more visible.. but then im already finished critisizing.. because thats a damn good sig! i like it =D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe adding some sweet and more visible text should finish it off.
you mean the nick text or some extra text?

I like the simplicity of it right now, but he does have a quote from that moment, "I'm Kira."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom