Death Note *Manga and Anime*

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know they made Death Note into an anime.. Hmm.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... My dorm roommate last year had the Death Note manga, and I read up to Volume three or four I believe. It's got a very unique feel to it so I'll probably be looking to pick up on it again, once I figure out where I left off.

Best answers
It is not as wordy as the manga...not as long winded but it definitely gives a nice touch of suspense and thrill. I just finished watching episode three and i can't get enough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't read the manga, but I am watching the anime and I must say that it is totally awesome. I've only watched the 1st episode so far, I have the other 2 amongst all the other new episodes of the new animes this season just sitting on my hard drive. I'll probably watch them tonight, unless sudden plans come up.

Anyways, point is, the show is awesome and everyone should watch it.

Best answers
yeah I've been reading the manga for a while now and I gotta say that it's totally awesome, you just can't stop reading it! :'o too bad MY LOCAL STORE'S STOCK IS UPDATED SO SLOWLY.

I should check the anime anytime soon

Please don't make references to warez. This is the last friendly warning that will be given in this thread. -SailorAlea

Best answers
Hmm death note seems to be popping up on all the forums i read. Must be worth a look.
Btw out of curiosity, i thought if it wasn't licensed it's legit to link?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All anime is licensed somewhere. Since this forum can be accessed in places where it is licensed, links can't be given.

As for actual mentioning that you have unlicensed-in-your-area anime on your hard drive.. I personally don't care, but I probably jumped the gun a little.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
Hmm death note seems to be popping up on all the forums i read. Must be worth a look.
Btw out of curiosity, i thought if it wasn't licensed it's legit to link?
The Manga, which he was referring to has been licensed stateside anyhow :p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Watching the anime, never read the manga though.
The plot is getting really awesome as the episodes continue, gonna start watching episode 4 now, this anime is really awesome, definatly worth a look.

Best answers
ya i started watching the anime last week, im really liking the story so far. the quility animations ect is well done also cant wait til ep5. This has joined my weekley anime along with naruto, bleach & black lagoon

Best answers
I started watchin Death Note not too long ago. Very nice anime. I may start reading the manga soon.

Best answers
Episode 6 has just come out and i just finished watching it and let me tell you. I have never been SO IMPRESSED with an anime in such a long time the way i am impressed with DEATH NOTE.

I have a feeling the leading up to episode 7 will be a bit dry though...but at the same time i feel i should be wrong since they have a way of twisting events.

What are other peoples opinions to the new episode?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think L. had really weird drawn eyes at times. It looks like he is on drugs...

Best answers
<Insomniac murder case solver isn't he?> Death Note is a must watch for sure.
Gotta love the unpredictability of two geniuses playing mind games. New to me.
Surprised that it only took me the first episode to get into it. How far along is the manga compared?

Best answers
It has been done with for awhile. It is a bit wordy and drawn out...One of the few i enjoy the anime over the manga

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Curse you Kong =O I'm waiting for some team to sub it in my language ;3 should be done tomorrow but I cant wait to see whats gonna happen.

Every episode is awesome to watch, every time something new, episode 6 rocked, cant wait for the next one =O

Best answers
EXTREMELY ENJOYED THIS EPISODE.....woot for the quick thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom