Death Note *Manga and Anime*

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn that episode was awesome...
Every episode from this anime is just awesome...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just went on a Mass watching spree since I got a few weeks behind, and DAMN. This show is just getting better and better. Can't believe someone suggested to me that the manga (which I'm also reading, though the show is rather faithful to it) was rather crap, hence I never read it up until now. But damn, <Light has become totally depraved and seems to be enjoying killing more and more. Episode 7 was just awesome. He's become so sadistic and obsessed. And episode 8 just takes it further. The sick thing is, though, it's the kind of show where I'd like a character like Light to win :p Somehow, though, I've managed to avoid spoilers :p>

-Karrde-

Best answers
All I gotta say is who'd figure a non-action anime could rival, even beat out the best action ones? ^_^ Not me.. =p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's definatly something new and refreshing, it's just good.
Episode 8 was sweet

I knew he'd figure out about the cameras but since Raito and L think alike I dont think he fooled L with his "studying" trick, although the way he did it was cool.

It just keeps getting better and better and I cant wait to see the next episode already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres actually a live action movie, looks pretty cool ^^ the shinigami still looks the same in it. however it doesnt get through all the story in the first movie, so im guessing there will be two or even a small series to make up the larger picture

Best answers
ya there is 2 live action movies, but they only go by one part of the manga and not the rest. im just waiting in the anime for them to bring in Misa Amane

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the 2nd movie hasnt been released yet but I've seen parts from the first movie, pretty cool ^_^

Episode 9 coming soon 3:!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a bit late with this but...was episode 11 amazing or what?...
I was excited through the whole episode!

Cant wait to see what happens next x3

Best answers
At first when i red the description and sayd it consists of detective, and mind games.
(this dosnt sound right, i probably got something wrong with my english)

But all who havent seen it already and are not too mutch of detective and mind game fans (like me), i recomend you watch one random episode.
It definetly is worth download time (atleast), i recomend :yes: .

Best answers
episode 11/12 introduced misa-misa, MAN, i hate her already, but yeah, i love this anime so very much. according to everything, episode 12 is volume 4 in the manga.

Best answers
episode 13 and 14 are out and it definitely gets interesting. I know for a fact that if i didn't read the manga i would be shocked as **** if i was watching this stand alone.

Best answers
Dirty said:
episode 11/12 introduced misa-misa, MAN, i hate her already, but yeah, i love this anime so very much. according to everything, episode 12 is volume 4 in the manga.
lol misa cracks me up cuz she is so retarded but ya the anime will get very intresting 2 eps from now

Best answers
Yea i almost didn't want to watch it lol. I have this problem that i "feel bad" for others and when Misa showed up to say hi...i was like OMG That would SUCK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom