ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Has anybody see it yet?
I must say, its not half as bad as I expected it to be and it follows the anime story quite well (not totally though)
L was kinda fun to see as a real life character ... the only thing thats bugging me is how they've done Ryuk ... its not a bad approach but sometimes the animations are just sorta cheap

official website http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/deathnote/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seen it =) i felt they tried to copy the anime TOO much.. i actually prefer the anime more to it

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont wanna see it just yet (dying to thought >_<)
I rather finish watching the Anime so it wont spoil anything :'x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this live action show associated with the same studio as the anime/manga, and if not/so does it have the same ending that the anime will? If so, i don't wanna watch it yet :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one live action movie, but stops pretty early in the story so nothing will be spoiled. there are suppose to be a few live action movies to make the big one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't this anime just come out?

Why is there a movie so soon?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the movie was based on the manga, otherwise it would be hard to beleive. Anyway, I just recently got into this anime and I'm addicted. It's Fantastic. I heard that the live action movies were pretty lame though, anyone have an opinion? I really don't want to watch it if it's goign to sour my Death-Note Experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom