Dear Pain

Best answers
Dear Pain,

First of all, you edited or someone edited that Poll, because i voted yes... and now my vote is not there... hmm... gee, guess your afraid of the outcome that i may be right and you may be wrong?

ah well, stay with your old ways... while i enjoy the new. Best of luck being an arse hole to the people who play your game.

Best answers
Dribble give it a rest with the wanting to get esf moved to the source engine, you ether have selective reading or have a translation error. and for make this thread just because pain closed out another of your theads, this could have been made in a pm to pain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dear Dribble,

I find it funny that you would place blame on me for your faults. You made two Source threads in here, the second of which wasn't even a suggestion. You were told in the first thread that ESF would not be moving to the Source engine, and that threads on the subject would not be permitted. For some reason unknown to me, you felt it necessary to make a second thread. Did you think the outcome would be any different?

Yes I edited the poll, I'm glad you noticed that. What you obviously failed to notice was the option I instructed you to look at which clearly stated that the subject was not up for debate or vote. You would do well to remember that selective reading, or seeing only what you want to see, won't take you very far on these forums. Your actions aren't made right simply because you deem them to be so.

That being said, this is a spam thread, and you quite clearly flamed me. You'll be getting a warning :warning: for doing so. If you have any further concerns, I have a PM box.

Yours truly,
Pain

Love, Magus

Sneaking a bit in as well, Love, Kama

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom