Dead rising

Best answers
I am preordering this game soon because iv watched it for a long time, plus anything by capcom with zombies is gold, regardless of how it looks like it might become repetetive =).

This intro is just susepensful, and its nice to see capcom used the states as a place to host their games for once, how do i know? Hill billies, plain and simple lol.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=wmv&id=11950

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty funtastic. I take it from that last shot that it's in-game? All those detailed zombies milling about look pretty special.

Needs some anti-aliasing though, it's jaggy city.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking forward to trying this game. My bro has a 360 so yay. o/

Best answers
i can't wait for this game to come out, i've been waiting for it forever. any game that lets me put a bucket on a zombies head is a game for me!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just the Xbox 360 unfortunately. I also found this interesting piece of information:

wikipedia.org said:
Capcom's upcoming Dead Rising will not officially be on sale in Germany. The USK, the equivalent of ESRB of Germany, refused to give the game a rating. This is the first Xbox 360 game to have no rating. Unrated games can be banned later on (rated games cannot be banned anymore) but this would have to happen after official release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Germany sucks when it coms to rating video games >.<
shooting in games >16
little blood >18
and most things that go further than little amounts of blood will be banned
(if I remember correctly, even Generals was banned until they made a version with cyborgs, and exploding rolling barrels instead of suicide bombers)

--> ontopic
I wonder how fluid this game will run when I see those hordes of zombies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

See, this is what I live for in gaming. I want to fight off over 500 zombies while trying to get to a destination without trying to get bitten

I might actually get a 360....

/me looks for a job

Best answers
I got the ign insider access and watched a few of their HD movies, trust me the game is very fluid, and it relies on you to take pictures to level up.

So it is a zombie killing game, with a RPG aspect.

The bad side is people say that it is short because it only runs 72 hours, where as 1 hour of the game is 30 minutes our time, and in those 72 hours, if you aren' at the story spot at the time you are suppose to be, it is a instant game over.

However i trust capcom, they more then likely have a freemode where you do as you wish.

The little jags and stuff you see, they aren't there when the game is in motion, so much you can do in the game it is insane, it will seem a bit easy in the day, but capcom released the info at night the zombies move faster, hit for more, and are harder to kill.

Uploading the movie now, but it is pretty big, and my upload speed sucks, -_- dsl, o well it will take a bit.

Best answers
Sorry guys can't post it would go against ign's rules -_-, its a insider movie -_-.

Actually just noticed that haha.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One game isn't worth buying a 360... so I hope this finds it way to the PC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO, Servbots and Mega Man.

Instant win. rofl. o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom