Dead rising

Best answers
Official site, honestly the second trailer is awesome.

http://ww2.capcom.com/deadrising/

If you watch closely in the first trailer, you will see him use megamans gun, does this mean we will have control of the blaster? Or will it shoot nerf balls? -_-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the graphics arent jaggy. those screenshots dont have the anti aliasing :( and the reduce the file quality to save bandwidth anyways.

looks good in game and in the videos i'm sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a demo out on xbox live. its not a bad demo, but if you exit that area of the mall you end the demo, or after 15 minutes the demo ends.

I bought the game, and for what it is, its a great game, zombie killing madness, all kinds of entertainment. lots of funny parody stuff inside the game too. ITs kind of annoying having to be at a certian zone at a certain time though. i'm about halfway through.

spoiler/

Has anyone killed the crazy priest guy who sacrifices people, he has the yellow thugs with him with knives and bombs? i cant find him, i saw the event, and i see the yellow dudes, but hes nowhere to be found, i checked in the movie theatre, isnt there, and i let the dudes capture me, still couldnt find him.

/spoiler

Best answers
this game is one of the best games i've played in a long time if you have an xbox 360 you should get this game.

also i got my copy signed by the creator of the game(he was also the midn behind street fighter an dmegaman), he was signing peoples pre ordered copies at the stor i got mine from.

/spoiler
did you save the girl from the box, i did that the first time and i eventually got a scoop to kill the priest in the movie theatre, but the next playthrough that girl died and i never got the scoop
/spolier

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/spoiler

dont remember,but they called me on the walkie talkie and i killed him, hes got a nice book.

/spoiler

Best answers
Ok this game is insanely well put together, to get the final ending, you have to!

That is how they basically throw the game at you, they have it to where once you beat all the case files it just kind of simmers down to what seems of 12 hours of fun before the helicopter arrives, however you must... again this is how capcom has you do things.

The infiniti mode is INSANE, i mean the zombie numbers like triple on the screen, you don't have infinite healing items, and you have to manage your life well because you slowly lose it, but if you pay attention on and when how to use skills like the ones gamespot/ign said were useless like disembowel, i use it all the time, if a zombie lunges at me, i disembowel him, to stop the lunge.

All in all one of the best games iv ever played, i suggest it to anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh....

i finished 72 hour mode, with ending c, and i didnt unlock 5 day mode?

bleh! and what does the "blank blank items" have been added to the security room mean? i didnt see anything when i started a new game,

how does the additional days work, do you just have more time in between scoops to do scopes?

spoiler/ and did i miss something.... after i finished all the scopes, the main ones, and i had my 12 hours... was i supposed to do soething? cus i killed some marines, tried talkin to isabel but she didnt do anything, and i got knocked out and tied up, but i still got to the pad at 12. .... and the driver died.
/spoiled

edit omfg i think its cus the marines tied me up. and knocked ne out once...

Best answers
infinity mode is fun, me and a friend have been taking turns on it, we are closing in on three days now.

/spoiler
to get ending A you have to be in carlito's hide out 2 hours before the helicopter arrives, then head and wait in THE SECURITY ROOM. I waited ont eh helipad and had to redo all the cases, that sucked badly.
/spoiler

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crap... thats what i did...

where do you find the battle axe and swords and stuff?

i've only found the katana, and the longsword from the crazy monk guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the biggest problem with Dead Rising is its creators aren't being original anymore. Not to mention the game's likeness to GTA: San Andreas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres nothing wrong with dead rising. yeah... its an open ended game, so?

dead rising is how gta games should be. fun.

Best answers
the battle axe is in the knick knackery in the entrance plaza, as for non katana swords the crazy monks is the only one i've found also.

Best answers
North plaza beside the Supermarket Ripper Blades, has the normal sword.

Quite frankly i prefer unarmed over anything.

Special items you get when you beat the game appear on the other side of the vent shaft in the security room.

As for the be there 2 hours before on the last day that isn't true, you go there she talks to you and tells you to just survive, then you must wait till the 2 hours before hand and she calls.

The final boss fight was a biatch plain and simple, till i figured out the easiest way to kill him that is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what boss? carlito in a truck? or someone else, if its some1 else dun tell me :O

carlito in the truck... i just let him crash into the wall and shot him in the head with a shotgun alot.

i thought the shotgun guy was a pain...

...until i just stood next to the door so he couldnt shoot me and shot him with a pistol...

...i felt lame, but hell, shotguns make everything alot easier. i need to kill the "long haired punk" and the "hunter" bosses still i think.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the spoilers guys... So is this a pass, rent, or buy?

Revitalized Prince said:
I think the biggest problem with Dead Rising is its creators aren't being original anymore. Not to mention the game's likeness to GTA: San Andreas.
It's not original? How many zombie games do you know that allow you the kind of freedom Dead Rising provides? Not to mention (judging by the screenshots) the amount of opponents you can fight at once. Do Grand Theft Auto games allow you to stick road cones on a zombies head? I think not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not original big whoop.

you dont buy zombie killing games for originality, you buy zombie killing games for entertainment on a massive scale. and believe meb, deadrising ****ing delivers.

edit i'd say buy, i like it alot.

ok my blade count is katana, sword from the monk, another sword in the room if you let the crazy monk followers catch you, its in a room outside in the courtyard area, the axe in entrance plaza, and the blade in north plaza.

so like 5, anyone know what book makes blades last longer?

Best answers
theres like a murderer history book, i believe its in the willamet plaza book place, thats the one with the ride in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom