DC COMICS: THE FLASH MY FIRST MODEL

Best answers
TOOK ME ABOUT 3 WEEKS, LONG HOURS, 3 TRIES, AND ALOT OF RADIATION...BUT I FINISHED IT AND I LOVE IT! LOL wat you guys think...I made him specifically for a mod I'm about to start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesnt seem to be bad at all but bit wierd, show wires? =)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Legs are strange and too short. Arms look scrawny compared to the torso. Its not bad though, how many polies?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things.

1: why are you pressing print screen on a render sheet? wouldnt it make more sense just to save the render?

2: doing high poly work is cool, but please learn the basics of anatomy first.

Best answers
First of all, This is my first model so I think I did good. Second I gave him a runners body ( smaller upper torso, larger leg muscles). The reason why it probably looks weir to u guys is because I used to different references for the upper and lower parts so they dont really match up...but its good enough for me. Ill stretch his legs if its alil short

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
got a wireframe shot?

and no, it doesnt look weird because of that reason, it looks weird because, as i said, you dont know anything about anatomy.

Best answers
OKay, where his thighs, meet his ass, looks demented. Can you post a shot of his back?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YOUNGFACEHOV said:
First of all, This is my first model so I think I did good. Second I gave him a runners body ( smaller upper torso, larger leg muscles). The reason why it probably looks weir to u guys is because I used to different references for the upper and lower parts so they dont really match up...but its good enough for me. Ill stretch his legs if its alil short
If you're making this for a modification, then you alone being satisfied isn't enough. Also what game do you plan on making the modification for?

You should redo the lower half since it is in no way accurate to Human anatomy. Runners don't have extremely thick thighs and calves.

Along with posting wireframes and a back view, can you also post the references you used?

By the way, which version of Flash is the model supposed to be?

Best answers
If you think it's good and you're not open for criticism, why even post it here?

Truth is, this model has horrible proportions and a total lack of anatomy.. Some parts look highpoly while others look lower poly than tetris 2D.
Yes, we might sound rude and harsh, but it's the truth, and you better learn from it and take criticism into consideration if you're planning on keeping this modelling-thing up.

Best answers
yea u guys are right i suk and im stupid for takin ur critisism personal....im gonna do a new one....ONCE again....for the upper body and arms I used the refs on mad_axmans thread....and for the legs I used this muscular male ref on the reference thread and I used the box method with that thats why it looks completely different to the upper body.....for the head i made my own ref....for the hands I just flatened a cylinder and extruded and after everythin....I mesh smoothed.....I thought that would solve the diversity of the model...apparently not....so can u guys tell me what I did good...so that I can continue that....I feel like the best thing I did was the hand and the lightning ear thingy lol...well I'm going to go study a runner's anatomy... also wat is the best method of modelling that I should use (poly by poly, box, cylinder, etc.)? I really want to make it perfect...( I am a perfectionist, I just got impatient to get it 100% because I want to publically anounce my mod b4 someone else thinks of it)
plus I need a good generic male/female head ref...I didnt like the one I made the 2 flash pics didnt match up....

@MC and the mod Im planning is a Justice League TC probably with the GTA engine. I have the outline of the game in my head.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
great job for your first model. Looks much better then my first model i ever created. Keep up the good work, and more you model the better you get. some of these guys on here will give u critiques that are going to help you, then other will critique because they are bored and they like to keep people down. Just keep on practicing modeling and u'll get better! U can make money with doing fun things like modeling!

Best answers
i just wanna say, if this realy is your first model, its realy good. My first model didint looked like that... just take the crits peacfully and you will progress for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom