DBZO PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give some more information on what you need. Programming skills? Java, C, C+, BYOND etc? And how can you already tell a release date if you don't even have a team yet? And last but not least, I don't think you are allowed to ask for team members/advertise anything on these forums, but not too sure about this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give some more information on what you need. Programming skills? Java, C, C+, BYOND etc? And how can you already tell a release date if you don't even have a team yet? And last but not least, I don't think you are allowed to ask for team members/advertise anything on these forums, but not too sure about this one.
well they will need to make the 2D figures,programing is optional, and I recently joined the team as the public relations guy,the 3rd version of the game is 99% done, more stuff will be added along the way,this game doesn't use byond, also in the 1st and 2nd version I doubt ever having lag :/ , so I guess they got a good engine or however it is called

my apologies in case I'm not alowed to advertise/ask for team members

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and dub this avertising / recruiting. Which ESF does not support. If you want, put the information in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom