DBZ

Best answers
1.I posted before an ideea about super sayan tranformation.
When they transform sayans shouldn't change their hair in to gold just like that;remember when Vegeta first transformed his hair was black then gold then black and after that he was gold completely.

2.When you fire a big attack (Final Flash, Spirit Bomb and other attacks ) your character should be tired for 2,3 seconds and land to rest if he is in the air;it would be more like DBZ.

3.A ki push attack whould be nice .Your character would push the other player with his ki coming from his hands.

Best answers
1. I like this ideea very much, it makes ESF more DBZish.

2. Dont know what to say relly, sounds kind of pointless if u ask my.

3. I think that allready going to be in ESF 1.3, if i remember corectly ther was a POTW a few monts ago with Goku pushing away Android 18 with his hand.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. this is like in DMZ so no way
2. this make the game way to slow and the attacks r poitles
3. ki push will be verry spamabal

Best answers
john_volkov said:
1. this is like in DMZ so no way
2. this make the game way to slow and the attacks r poitles
3. ki push will be verry spamabal
1.I don't remember seeing this in DMZ ;and for your information Grega liked the ideea
2.I just wanted ESF look more alike DBZ
3.Let's say you are right but they could make that attack usable in higher transformation

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
When they transform sayans shouldn't change their hair in to gold just like that;remember when Vegeta first transformed his hair was black then gold then black and after that he was gold completely.

2.When you fire a big attack (Final Flash, Spirit Bomb and other attacks ) your character should be tired for 2,3 seconds and land to rest if he is in the air;it would be more like DBZ.

3.A ki push attack whould be nice .Your character would push the other player with his ki coming from his hands.
1. The reason why they just instantly transform is because of the model change.
2. It wouldn't matter anyway, it would take you a while to charge up another one.
3. Don't know about this one, seems to be useful. No further comment.

Best answers
1. Maybe the animation could be changed?
2. Sounds okay but wouldn't go in reality.
3. Sounds great.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The animation is being changed if I remember correctly so that it's a smooth transition between a characters regular form to their ascended form.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:
1.I don't remember seeing this in DMZ ;and for your information Grega liked the ideea
2.I just wanted ESF look more alike DBZ
3.Let's say you are right but they could make that attack usable in higher transformation
1.) Hair fading is possible and was in a BTL trailer. And yes i like thatone.

2.) Personaly i dont think this is neaded. Only a fiew attack qualify for this. And Spirit Bomb isnt one of them. So basicly its giving Goku an advantage

3.) I totaly agree with John on thisone. Can be spamable.

@Shorty_ss3 We dont know for shure what that picture was. It could also hva been Goku with a taunt pose and 18 doung a backflip. Now unless you have more info than we do lets asume it isnt in yet ^^ (untill someone can confirm it 100%)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GREGA GIVE me that trailer with btl with Hair fading wanna seee ittttttttttttttt

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry dude cant find it anymore. Wasnt anything to spectacular. Normal gokus transformation. With Gokus hair fading yellow and ack to black a fiew times. Than the actual transformation.

Besidesmy point was that it is possible.

Best answers
You've said that ki pushing will be very spamable .
How about this:make it usable at super sayan 3,super sayan 2 (gohan,vegeta) and at other characters maximum.

And i was wondering if you could make Vegeta' s ring attack(used in majin form) where he fights with Goku ss2.
Vegeta fires 5 enegy rings who immobilze Goku(or other character)on a big rock and then he applies few punches and kicks.
:D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then that would make it worse.

The ring attack would be pointless, not to mention that most of the fighting takes place in the air.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dany_goku said:

1.if this could be done, it would be cool

2.doesnt matter, it takes 2,3 seconds to charge the beam anyways

3.this is cool, but i dont know if it would make much of a difference

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMZ it's Dragon Mod Z and when you asscendet in the game your hair change colors,
you allreald have to charge a generic beam in 3-4 sec and a kahemahema in 6-7 sec or more or less

Best answers
john_volkov said:
DMZ it's Dragon Mod Z and when you asscendet in the game your hair change colors,
I knew what DMZ was .
I know that mod for a few years(2-3 don't know exactly).

The Lone Warrior said:
Then that would make it worse.
The ring attack would be pointless, not to mention that most of the fighting takes place in the air.
Maybe you like to fight only in the air.
I for example like to fight anywhere air,land and water.Is not cool fight only in air.
Da Black Goku said:
2.doesnt matter, it takes 2,3 seconds to charge the beam anyways
Yeah man you are right but ESF wants to be like DBZ and Vegeta for example didn't fired a Final Flash after 2-3 seconds.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf dose not have to be like DBZ because fun animation will shut it down

Best answers
john_volkov said:
esf dose not have to be like DBZ because fun animation will shut it down
They don't get any profit resulting from ESF .Fun Imation can't do anything.
And why not resemble with DBZ they are based on DBZ there for they should look more alike DBZ

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And to be honest esf doesnt have the necesary graphics and game play for funimitation to close this (reminds me of zeq2 :( ) !!!!!

Best answers
Super Sayan 3 said:
And to be honest esf doesnt have the necesary graphics and game play for funimitation to close this (reminds me of zeq2 :( ) !!!!!
About graphics your probably right, but i think that the gameplay will be much better then all the budokais.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fact is. ESF is not DBZ. Its based on DBZ but they have in comon only names and looks. Nothing more. And ill be happy to keep it that way ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom