DBZ vs Naruto AMV

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eesh, it wasn't that bad, I though it was a unique video, I just did not like the song selection.

Best answers
the video was pretty nice and entertaining but the music totaly sucked and it made you want to delete the video.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't bad, it must've taken him a long time to do the DBZ characters frame-by-frame though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't really notice the music cause I was paying attention to the actual editing. It's quite nice. It's only too bad he didn't have higher quality DBZ to go along with it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
video was garbage and the song was worse than the video
And I'm sure you'd love it if you got that type of criticisms on your sigs and wallpapers. I'm sure you can be constructive without sounding like a jerk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
And I'm sure you'd love it if you got that type of criticisms on your sigs and wallpapers. I'm sure you can be constructive without sounding like a jerk.

what would you like me to say? the dbz character were low quality the fighting animation was clunky and the music was repative and annoying after the 3rd time they went through the corus. i wasnt trying to sound like a jerk thats just how i felt. the only reedeming thing about the video was the overlayed scenes from naruto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The song is about the ONLY thing I liked.

I hate DBZ VS <Insert Anime Name Here> crossover crap. DBZ characters would seriously beat just about anyone else's ass sadly. :/ Even though I love Naruto and DBZ was cool back in 7th grade.

Best answers
That was so cute. I haven't seen anything like that since the Trigun and Cowboy Bebop crossover, which was done really well. I like videos like these, their pretty funny too watch, thnx for sharing DiZ.

Best answers
the music was damn annoying tough....
the only good looking fight was piccolo vs sasuke after that,all other fights looked pretty crappy...
i rather watching this

javascript:OpenPortalContentWin(272811, 480, 640, '272811_lostrhapsody.swf', 'Lost Rhapsody', 0);

(copy and paste)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom