DBZ trivia topic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Who the hell is turles?
I believe he was in the movie with that big tree that grew the immortal life fruit, might be wrong though.

Best answers
Hash, correct.

Also, there was another dude...Goku's brother...Um...::googles it:: Raditz! That's right. Add that to my...answer. >>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Repo said:
this one should actually be pretty easy to most but I don't know...

How many full blooded saiyans are there in all of DBZ abd DBGT?
King Vegeta - Father of Vegeta
Bardock - Father of Goku
Paragus - Father of Broly
Vegeta
Nappa
Raditz
Kakarot/Goku
Broly
Turles
Celipa/Fasha - Bardock's Team Member
Tora/Toma - Bardock's Team Member
Borgos/Totepo - Bardock's Team Member
Panbukin/Shugesh - Bardock's Team Member
Gogeta - Fusion of two full-blooded Saiyans
Vegito - Fusion of two full-blooded Saiyans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I think you can ask a question now, well atleast I think so....
I don't even know half of those guys, I only have one movie, broly's one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, ok.

It's supposed to be trivia, so time for a toughie. In the dub, which song by an American band plays when Goku turns into a Giji/Quasi/False Super Saiyan?

In Movie 4, Lord Slug

Best answers
I sorta remember it, and I prefer Giji, but...I dun remember..><;;...I could google it, but that's unfair...I thought it was like, the DBZ Theme? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feel free to Google it, but I don't know how far it'll get you. In the spirit of keeping the thread alive, the band is Disturbed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
03 - Stupify.

I haven't watched the film in awhile but if I'm not correct I do know this song was played at one point during the movie.

Best answers
The one where he fights Lord Slug... Movie 4 correct?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name 3 or more reasons Vegeta was able to transform into a Super Saiyan.

Quite easy, but it'll be overwhelmingly amusing to see the Vegeta-haters responses. Be detailed please.

Best answers
Let's see....Vegeta was extremely upset due to Goku being stronger than him, even though he is a true Saiyan prince, and should be, by blood, stronger than him. This was the 'need' that caused him to go SSJ. The anger he felt towards Goku and for himself for not being able to ascend, caused him to transform. To create the needfor that power.

That's the only reason I can think of, off hand..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
Name 3 or more reasons Vegeta was able to transform into a Super Saiyan.

Quite easy, but it'll be overwhelmingly amusing to see the Vegeta-haters responses. Be detailed please.

1) Because he's a saiyan, every saiyan in the series (except pan) could transform into a super saiyan.

2) Goku's success and his own failures drove him mad, he wanted to become a ssj because Goku could do, mostly because he himself, the prince of saiyans, had the RIGHT to become ssj, it was promised to him, and then he sees a low life soldier becoming one... before he could... his dream to ruins, his destiny stolen away..

3) He had to blast allot of meteors, while his energy was really low, that drove him to the edge... he crashed down into the rocks, bleeding, hurt, and not just his body, but also his pride, his feelings.. again, he was lying there, bleeding, hurt only because of a few stupid rocks.., I think the combination of being low on energy, and allmost near death, with the extreme negative emotion triggered the transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Because he's a saiyan, every saiyan in the series (except pan) could transform into a super saiyan.
This is only so because Goku & Vegeta were born with higher Ki & strength capabilities than any Saiyan before them.

Like, Bardock & King Vegeta started the chain for instance, perhaps a Super Saiyan existed at one time in their families, and Goku & Vegeta just got the extreme genes that were passed down. Tough **** for Bardock & King Vegeta, their sons managed to reach levels they'd never heard of.

This actually brings up why the younger Saiyans in the Z era were generally more powerful & capable of becoming Super Saiyans. I'm assuming: 1) Gohan, Trunks & Goten came from Fullblooded Super Saiyans, 2) Were all Half-Saiyan, Half-Human

2) Goku's success and his own failures drove him mad, he wanted to become a ssj because Goku could do, mostly because he himself, the prince of saiyans, had the RIGHT to become ssj, it was promised to him, and then he sees a low life soldier becoming one... before he could... his dream to ruins, his destiny stolen away..

3) He had to blast allot of meteors, while his energy was really low, that drove him to the edge... he crashed down into the rocks, bleeding, hurt, and not just his body, but also his pride, his feelings.. again, he was lying there, bleeding, hurt only because of a few stupid rocks.., I think the combination of being low on energy, and allmost near death, with the extreme negative emotion triggered the transformation.
Well the only reason he got owned by the rocks was because his body had previously sustained force from the gravity room.

Well anyway, there is no wrong answer so if you will, anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom