DBZ Toys (ROFL!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! Has anyone seen those ghey ass DBZ Toy comercials?

The funniest one is where Gohan & Goku go SSJ and they fly around on the Capsule Corp. heli pad things! LOL! Gohan falls off and they're like "OH No! What Will Gohan Do? But Here comes goku on his capsule corp. heli pad to save the day!!"

Cuz everyone knows that they just can't fly, i mean flying without some kinda machine? What's that?

ROFL & another one. "New! Majin Vegeta, Yakkon, Dabura, & Yamcha!"

LOL like all these strong guys ready to wh00p some ass then they show Yamcha in his yellow suit. I about died laughing.

Best answers
OMFG WHREN I SAW THOSE PICS I DIED LAUGHING ALMOST HAHAAHAAHHA OMFG JFLAKFLAKFALKFALK!!

:talk:

Best answers
yeah those toy commercials are incredibly retarded.. infact so dumb it almost angers me lol.. i dont think they have even seen one episode of dbz .. they just slap sh!t together and give it to some kids who have also never seen an episode and violently flail them around with their uncoordinated arms ..

but oh well its just funimation tryin to milk what little left they can out of an incredibly old anime.

Best answers
The newest ones are the lamest... Like the scooters? ahahah! Gohan needs a flying scooter!!!!!!!

And what about those "light up" ssjs? THEIR HAIR IS ORANGE! wtf? And they like up their whole head lights up.. looks so retarded.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen the light up ones in stores. I was like WTF! :p They need to let that one group (I forget the name atm) of action figure makers who did the most recent Akira and Trigun figures do it. I think it was mcfarlan toys or something.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They do this because American Children these days are stupid. Heres the thing, I'm an american. I'm lucky enough to come just before the great age of child stupidity. It's true. If you are 15 and older, you are a fortunate survivor. THere are exceptions at younger ages, but you have survived.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess i would have to consider myself an exception then,
where as the people who made those ads are an exception to the smart age:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the one

"Oh no gohans in danger!! That is untill team dragon ball z joins the fight!!"

XD

oh yeah non ssj vegeta will save ssj2 gohan :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
They do this because American Children these days are stupid. Heres the thing, I'm an american. I'm lucky enough to come just before the great age of child stupidity. It's true. If you are 15 and older, you are a fortunate survivor. THere are exceptions at younger ages, but you have survived.
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!! I cant stand those stupid ass commercials, or FUNimation's pathetic attempt to make DBZ appeal to little kids, they just saw an oppurtunity to make another pokemon and took it. Dragonball Z was aimed originally in Japan for teenagers and older, Dragonball was meant for younger kids.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah right dragonball ment for young kids... shots of goku groping bulmas crotch arnt exactly what id call child material

Best answers
ya, those commercials are pretty faggish...hmmm, new word, i think.....but hell, thats my opinion:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pritty sure thats everyones opinion

Best answers
American Children these days are stupid.
Exacly.we are cursed with stupid children.heck if they saw that stupid dbz toys theyd say "COOL,GOHAN IN A BIKE! ME TAKE,ME EAT,ME BREAK"

Take this as an example:

When i was 11 i used to play a Magic The gathering.
I went trought the manual like 3 times and then began to play.

Now Kids play Yugioh TCG.They Throw away the manual.
Play with 1,000 Card decks (Game was ment for 50 cards :shocked: ) And make their own rules...

Kids are stupid these days,i really hate to say it but its true...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah right dragonball ment for young kids... shots of goku groping bulmas crotch arnt exactly what id call child material

depends on where ur fromo_o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can someone rip one of those advertising films ?
I really whant to know how bad this is ;)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha I'm 13 and I feel ashamed ofm yself watching the comersials cause I know there trying to get peopel 13- to buy this junk lol. Good thing is I wanna breck stuff when I see the comersials so I hate them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom