dbz togeki>super sonic warriors.

Best answers
i did a search and search for togeki only and found nothing due to sonic warriors not out yet, however they did already emulate it and i would like to know if anyone has a GBA emulator how do u remap the keys?

Unfortunatly i cannot use the big ki attack like kameha etc cause of the 2 key limit to the comp pressing everytime 3 is pressed buuuhh anyways, i was told there was a way to remap the keys but wasn't told how...

Any help would be most appreciated because melee jut isn't enough in this game lol.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ice Man: It is not, Emulators ISN'T warez, the ROMS are Warez

Anyway, Mogwai, if you use VisualBoyAdvanced, you can press Alt + 1 + 2 + 4 and it will use a Strong Beam Attack (The Alt + 1, 2, 3, 4 are Auto-Fire Buttons but if you enable both 1, 2 and 4, if will use all 3 buttons and thus perform a Strong Beam Attack)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty much, and warez = bad. We wouldn't want to get ourselves here at ESF in trouble for copyright infringement and etc...

And IceMan, I love you, keep that sig at least until the 9th or 10th when I get back so I can be a New Extreme sans-Pupil Ninja Turtle.

(get a controller or remap the keys on the keyboard to ones that doesnt' happen to. This happens with legit games as well and not always emulators.)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is warz as he does not own the game. I know this because as he said "the game is not even out yet"

Remember the only way for roms to not be warz is if you actually own the game and you are using the rom as a back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom