DBZ Supreme!

Best answers
Hos do you guys tolerate that Hexenlord is using ur models in he's warcraft 3 map?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please not this again :s

Last time this was mentioned it allmoast ended out as a total war betwean this forum and thers. Tha flaming went so far that there forum stopped letting new users join the forums and evryone who joined in the last 24 hours got banned instantly.

So lets just the team decide >.>

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He should PM mastasurf and ask for permission, otherwise he isn't really 'in the right.' Technically it isn't illegal, but it's common curtesy to ask for permission ahead of time.

Best answers
Yeah i just wondered, cause i got the models from supreme and looked closely at them, and they are totlay indentical to the ones in esf. And now Hexenlord is gonna sue one off my friends for using the models to, so i just wanna find some friggin answers! I mean if he can sue sombody for using them, you guys can sue him for using them right?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ClaudStrofe said:
Hexenlord is gonna sue one off my friends for using the models to, so i just wanna find some friggin answers!
Yeah, he'll get really far with that. Ah, irony.

Best answers
He says he is? I think it's unfair cause it is not he's models??
Come on guys dont u have Balls enough to stand up for what u make!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ClaudStrofe said:
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. We can't stop him from using them, the most we can do is ask him not to.

Before you get to it there is no legal action that can be taken because it's not illegal. The models are not copyrighted because the characters are not ESF's. It doesn't matter who made them they belong to Funi. Funimation is the only one that could prevent him from using those models but because they are our models any action taken against him would more than likely also shut down ESF.

Any threats he made against your friend about sueing are completely unfounded. Even if he tried to sue for it, the issue would ultimately come up that they weren't his property and that information would eventually trickle down to funimation would who take legal action against hexen for using them in the first place.

So if you want, you send him an e-mail trying to get him to stop. ESF can't do much about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ClaudStrofe said:
I think you'll find most people usually don't even care. If seeing an ESF-quality model in some crappy RTS map doesn't raise any mental flags, worrying about ripping resources is the least of your concerns.

Best answers
Well thanx Kama i got my answer XD
I'm gonna say it to Hexen cause he's ****ing suing everyone whos using them, and it's alot after that dude hacked Hexens map and realesed them on wc3sear.ch!

Edit: OMFG!! that made Hexen so pissed, ur a genius kama!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ClaudStrofe said:
OMFG!! that made Hexen so pissed, ur a genius kama!
You really know how to charm a lady. :smile:

Best answers
Now he's going the sue me to! Rofl, he can just bring it! :talk:
And yes it was a compliment, cause ur so smart. But he's still denying he stole the models! why cant he just agree to it, everyone that is not blind can see it's your guys's models!
Idiot hasent even removed the red from radit's leg, or made eyes on the gohan model? it's like he want to be caught just so he has sotmhing to ***** about! :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell him to sue me, too.

We should work together and start preparing our legal case. I recommend we seek the services of Something Awful's Leonard "J" Crabs. He's never lost a legal battle yet, and accepts payment in Rocky Mountain Oysters!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I second your movement DragonDude, though I think he's hard to contact.

Best answers
I dont think it's necasary, i have gotten him to calm down, but hell he's still using ur models. So i think u should go over to he's forum and start a flame war like no other.
1. It's funny
2. Hexen suck at flaming
3. It may prove effective
4. he's a jackass
5. It's funny

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ye we'll keep that in mind
Closed before this gets out of hand Kama has given you your answer.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say the last flame war was bad enough. Half this forum and half that forum were teh sides. It went for a fiew weeks and basicly evryone ended up acting like a 12 year old kid playing CS who just got stabed with a knife.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I third the movement, anyone who steals ESF's models will have to feel the wrath of Amnestometh! It make my blood boil when people steal stuff that isn't theirs, and then deny it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is weak of him to take that which does not belong to him. However, as has been stated before, there is little we can do about it, and I personally would not like to see our forum go into another massive flame war, for it would make me look bad also.

I can only hope that time will teach this infidel the foolishness of his ways, and that he may learn from his experiences and begin to create his own things.

Only through one's own efforts can one truly become proud.

Best answers
YES SIR!! Wise word's from a wise guy or w\e.
I made my own models at my map, but they suck. But atelast they are mine XD
And i would not have anything ageinst a flame war with hexen, God damn i think i even would like it. Cause he stole ur models and is refusing it, and that's pissing more then just me off! :\

Yes here he's models compared to ur models

Not much difference is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom