DBZ Songs. Help me out here if you can :)

Best answers
Could someone tell me what the song is called that is played in the very beginning of the episode in the majin saga where it shows kid buu standing on a ledge and goku as ssj3 looking at him. This is the same episode where Vegeta thinks back of all of that goku has done. Also im trying to trying to figure out the song that was also playing in I think the same episode where Goku fires a Kamehameha at Buu but buu becomes a bunch of mini buus and fires at Goku. Sorry for the long post!

P.S. Both songs are from the american episodes too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simlar or modified versions of two of these songs you have mentioned are also featured in the episode where gohan goes ssj2. They always did reuse some older songs or did modify them with a few added sound effects.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could tell you if I had the episodes on me but I don't. If you describe the song (tempo, instruments, upbeat/downbeat, stuff like that) I can probably give you the name because i've got all the songs on my mp3 player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could someone tell me what the song is called that is played in the very beginning of the episode in the majin saga where it shows kid buu standing on a ledge and goku as ssj3 looking at him. Also im trying to trying to figure out the song that was also playing in I think the same episode where Goku fires a Kamehameha at Buu but buu becomes a bunch of mini buus and fires at Goku. Sorry for the long post!
The episode you're thinking of is 'Evil Kid Buu!', I think.

I think you might actually have some songs mixed up here. The first song that came to mind, 'Kid Buu''s Theme', was a bit of a slow/fast, hi/low pumping, with bass or something(badly descripted, sorry).

Scroll to 1:30
Kid Buu's Theme

This is the same episode where Vegeta thinks back of all of that goku has done.
Nah, that's in episode "Vegeta's Respect". During one part of Vegeta's confession they played the 'victory' theme, or one of sorts.

EDIT: Oh, oh! My bad, I didn't entirely look over what you said about Kid Buu on a ledge. Of course, SS3! Ha. I have that song.

Beginning: Dabura / Buu Saga Theme

I also thought I'd mention Faulconer liked to mix his songs up when it was appropriate, so there are some songs you probably won't be able to find.

SS3 Goku vs. Kid Buu (Vegeta Realization)
Scroll through it, you'll recognize it. It was played during some of SS3 Goku's battle with Kid Buu, and some of the 'Vegeta's Respect' part. (3:25 Vegeta's Realization, rest SS3 Goku vs. Kid Buu)

I'm trying to look through some episodes to find a couple of the other songs that were played during 'Vegeta's Respect' and Goku's battle with Kid Buu. I'll get back to you.

http://www.faulconer.com/mp3/DBZ-bu/Goku Trains for Buu.mp3
(Another SS3 Goku vs. Kid Buu)

Best answers
Revitalized Prince said:
The episode you're thinking of is 'Evil Kid Buu!', I think.

I think you might actually have some songs mixed up here. The first song that came to mind, 'Kid Buu''s Theme', was a bit of a slow/fast, hi/low pumping, with bass or something(badly descripted, sorry).

Scroll to 1:30
Kid Buu's Theme

This is the same episode where Vegeta thinks back of all of that goku has done.
Nah, that's in episode "Vegeta's Respect". During one part of Vegeta's confession they played the 'victory' theme, or one of sorts.

EDIT: Oh, oh! My bad, I didn't entirely look over what you said about Kid Buu on a ledge. Of course, SS3! Ha. I have that song.

Beginning: Dabura / Buu Saga Theme

I also thought I'd mention Faulconer liked to mix his songs up when it was appropriate, so there are some songs you probably won't be able to find.

SS3 Goku vs. Kid Buu (Vegeta Realization)
Scroll through it, you'll recognize it. It was played during some of SS3 Goku's battle with Kid Buu, and some of the 'Vegeta's Respect' part. (3:25 Vegeta's Realization, rest SS3 Goku vs. Kid Buu)

I'm trying to look through some episodes to find a couple of the other songs that were played during 'Vegeta's Respect' and Goku's battle with Kid Buu. I'll get back to you.

http://www.faulconer.com/mp3/DBZ-bu/Goku Trains for Buu.mp3
(Another SS3 Goku vs. Kid Buu)
Thanks for the help man! :) if you got any im programs PM me your info and i'll add ya so you can help me out here some more!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, you just linked to warez, Prince. As I recall, the only one you linked to that is legal is the one hosted on the Faulconer site... as such, you'll be recieving a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom