DBZ Revival - 2005

Best answers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FkRMpaOf_E

Most of you know the game Dragonballz: Budokai Tenkaichi 1 for the PS2, which I recently purchased.

No..noo this is not about the game, so MODS please do not move it to the gaming topic.

What I love so much is the introduction of the game! It gave me a reviving feeling of the old DBZ, but much newer!
Its like Dragonballz animation in 2005!

For those who have not seen it, you will be amazed.
Its amazing fighting.
I love the part where Piccolo & Gohan are on a team, tryin to kill Cell.
Vegeta vs. Freiza, and of course Goku vs. Buu.
The end is the best! Watch it!
Note: This game sold over 1 million in total.
DBZ 4 EVER

Best answers
Its BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 1 NOT 2!!!!!!
OMG, can't u read? (sry, for shouting, it's not usuall)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Generally, Black Gohan, you aren't meant to bawl at someone for making a small mistake. We frown on that kind of behaviour here. :\

I remember the animation, it's quite neat. An interesting little rebirth of the animated series. Still, even if you're commenting on the animation alone, this belongs in 'Anime and Manga', not 'Off-Topic'.

Best answers
haha! Sorry about that... It just shows how excited I am for the second version, Tenkaichi 2! =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was an excellent intro video. I love the music & the final battle between Goku & Vegeta. I remember playing Tenkaichi last year, though I'm still sort of upset about gameplay in all of the Dragon Ball Z games.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FkRMpaOf_E

Most of you know the game Dragonballz: Budokai Tenkaichi 1 for the PS2, which I recently purchased.

No..noo this is not about the game, so MODS please do not move it to the gaming topic.

What I love so much is the introduction of the game! It gave me a reviving feeling of the old DBZ, but much newer!
Its like Dragonballz animation in 2005!

For those who have not seen it, you will be amazed.
Its amazing fighting.
I love the part where Piccolo & Gohan are on a team, tryin to kill Cell.
Vegeta vs. Freiza, and of course Goku vs. Buu.
The end is the best! Watch it!
Note: This game sold over 1 million in total.
DBZ 4 EVER
I thought the animation was bad, in a good way. I think the original Japanese music suited it a little better, but either one was good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now if only the gameplay was that fun. Certainly better than most intros, but it's got nothing on the one from Dawn of War.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was good in the sense that it was 3D animated. Making DBZ effects like the aura and the growing rocky crater as any animator here knows is murder. They got the aura right in a way better than I could have dreamed. Even in-game it just looks like fire, and it surrounds the character evenly, but in the show, there is a transparent gap on the inside of the aura. They got that. It looks more like energy than like fire, and so I have to say they did a good job on something that's often done piss-poor.

But anyway, I wonder if the intro to Tenkaichi 2 is posted on the net somehwere...? I'm itching to see it. I hope its got a nice music only background theme like Budokai 2 and 3. Those tunes were damn catchy =)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm good morning jesus? x_x

Yeah it was cool for a 3D animated intro, japanese music indeed suited better, I am very curious what they'll comeup for the 2nd game..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I buy the game and the intro sucks, Im taking the game back.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Oh yeah, that's smart. And when everyone here says "ZOMG!1! THIS IS TEH BEST DBZ GAME EVAH!1!!1"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Oh yeah, that's smart. And when everyone here says "ZOMG!1! THIS IS TEH BEST DBZ GAME EVAH!1!!1"

You'll race back to Gamestop or wherever the Hell and buy it back.:rolleyes:

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
Ummm good morning jesus? x_x

Yeah it was cool for a 3D animated intro, japanese music indeed suited better, I am very curious what they'll comeup for the 2nd game..
The second installment has already been announced and will be coming out for the wii and ps2 in november. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom