DBZ Remastered Season 5 Trailer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still basically the same, they need to stop focusing on "re-mastering" everything, and focus on making a continuation of Dragon Ball.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still basically the same, they need to stop focusing on "re-mastering" everything, and focus on making a continuation of Dragon Ball.
What like GT??? I'd rather them re-master it and leave the series alone in terms of new series.

Best answers
No, a continuation from the end of Dragon Ball Z.
There would be quiet a bit off difficulty involved in doing so. Imagine having to write it up and then implament a story line that falls between X and GT (We can't nessacairly help that GT was produced or was poor in terms of overall story line, plus it'd be awkward to say "This is an alternative turn of events and not connected with GT" etc etc).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As of now, of how bad the storyline of GT is, we can just say that it doesn't exist. But, if they really did want to make a continuation of GT, they should have it where Trunks and Goten are the two main protagonists and whatnot, and it leads all the way to the part where it explains how Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr. were born.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After how big of a flop Dragon Ball GT was, I seriously doubt Toei Animation will take another crack at the series. Not to mention they'll have to do it (once again) without Akira Toriyama. The reason for that is because Akira Toriyama has stated that the Blue Dragon anime is possibly going to be the last anime he works on. Him doing another extensive manga is probably out of the question as well, especially since it seems that he's going to be retiring altogether eventually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing I would like to see is more Planet Vegeta pre-Frieza blowing it up. Do like a prequel, but MC is right, no Akira, no dice.

Best answers
One thing I would like to see is more Planet Vegeta pre-Frieza blowing it up. Do like a prequel, but MC is right, no Akira, no dice.
Well funi are also releasing the remastered Bardock/Trunks specials too, alongside the season 4 remastered sets :).

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's over! No more Dragon Ball, it was nice but it's time to move on. Besides GT stunk so badly I doubt anybody would want to make a sequel.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball GT is a perfect example of what happens when you flog a dead horse. The entire dragonball universe was a wonderful anime, but it's time to put the old girl down.

Best answers
can somebody please tell me what is happening to the dbz eps, dvds or what ever? are they making all the eps into one long sequel?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the sound improvements they've made.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can somebody please tell me what is happening to the dbz eps, dvds or what ever? are they making all the eps into one long sequel?
The voice work is being redone (with the same voice actors), the video format was switched to widescreen, the original Japanese music is being used and it's unedited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom