DBZ: New Age RPG

Best answers
I and a couple of friends of mine are currently in the process of creating a DBZ based website RPG and forum RPG. As of now the foundation for this RPG is still being built, along with the website. The forums are currently up but lack topics and members (join if you'd like). Basicly all actions will be sent through E-Mail and then I would post the results on the website. If anyone's interested in helping out in any way or joining it. Message me on these forums, or by AIM. My screenname is Fata1sh0t. If you do decide to join, all characters in this RPG will be created by you. there wont be any usage of show/movie characters. there will be a storyline and hopefully many unique sagas. Im not sure what the limit for members on the actual RPG website will be, i guess i'll jsut have to wait and see. So yeah, if your interested in it, just send a message my way, anyway you can. thanks for your time. and sorry if i broke any rules. just remove this or whatever you do when that happens (banning would be evil :( )

-Sirus-

Best answers
As interesting as your project may sound, advertising isn't allowed on these boards =o
Good luck with it anyway

Best answers
oh, sorry, i didn't know, can a mod edit it or delete it please? sorry about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom