Randyhobo or Saiyan_Overlord

• Saiyan_Overlord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randyhobo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Look Im going to ask something and please take it in to consideration, But maybe you already have.... esf needs more characters such as Brolli, Android 18, Raditz, Garlic Jr, Dr Gero, The Ginyu Force, Tein, Videl , Son Goten, Young Trunks , Dabura , yamcha and finally pan... im not saying just put them in the game because i know it most likely takes awhile do. So there is a small list of characters to think about for the next update..

Im done.....
Peace
PipeBurner

Best answers
Brolly will never be in ESF other then a custom model. Garlic Jr. Ginyu team, Gero are either too weak or un important to be in the game IMO.

However, i believe more characters WILL be in beta 2, and gohan is in 1.1. I hope girls are added like 18 or ....i dunno....18, i guess videl would work somehow.

Best answers
lol Videl can transform into that sayiman costum she had(it may be from movie but the way trunks tranforms is from a movie :p )

Best answers
This Subject Has Be Discussed Over 100 Times, Only About 3-5 More Chars Will Be Add'd Probably, Not Even that, So If you wanna Post Somthing Like this Subjuect, you Should Search The Fourm Section Before you do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ranma
Brolly will never be in ESF other then a custom model. Garlic Jr. Ginyu team, Gero are either too weak or un important to be in the game IMO.

However, i believe more characters WILL be in beta 2, and gohan is in 1.1. I hope girls are added like 18 or ....i dunno....18, i guess videl would work somehow.
How the hell wasn't Dr. Gero important to the storyline?
The guy came all the way from Dragon Ball. And if it wasn't for him
There would be no future trunks to come and give gokou that heart
disease medicine :p

Android 18 would never had married/dated krillin.
Android 17 would never have turned into that awsome Super 17
in DBGT :p. Ginyu were just henchmen. And Garlic Jr. was important
and their not weak. Their weak NOW because yeah. 7 years passed
after cell tournament, but back then gohan, piccolo, and krillin had
a hard time kicking their ass.

Also Dr. Gero was stronger than Frieza then so do you still want
to brag about them being too weak? Cause Frieza is in-game :S

Best answers
You only call the Ginyu Force/Garlic Jr/Dabura weak because like most evil overlords, they didnt live forever. If they did do you think they wouldnt have become stronger?

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
You only call the Ginyu Force/Garlic Jr/Dabura weak because like most evil overlords, they didnt live forever. If they did do you think they wouldnt have become stronger?
going by that logic then Friezas weak and technicly Ginyu aint dead hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should

shouldnt the topic be esf needs more charaters.Or make esf model edits of these characters:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
How the hell wasn't Dr. Gero important to the storyline?
The guy came all the way from Dragon Ball.
Dr gero wasn't in dragonball, he just made android #8, but he never shows up in Dragonball. but on the SOS forum they've got a nice skin of dr gero , but I've forget the url of the site:devgrin:

Mystic-ROsHI

M
:scared: :scared: :scared: move to suggestions :scared: :scared: :scared:

i think they should have about 3-5 more characters added... u dont want to many chars. plus i dont know how many chars HL engine can handle

Best answers
lol.. how would you fight an ssj1/2/3 if u are as weak as dr gero is and i even mean the android version of him.... of like videl v.s. gohan ssj2.....lol... :p
As long as I'm an ssj everything suites me :) but it's kinda well reallllly unbalanced :p

Best answers
pulse, do u ever use any form of logic? Frieza got the tar beat out of him by a super saiyan that hadn't even the time to practice in his new form. Gero was atleast twice as strong as Frieza.

EDIT: Was it even Dr. Gero that made #8 cuz I coulda sworm they called him something different in DB. I do know thye claim he made the entire army in DBZ but I just saw Goku defeat the entire army and Dr. Gero wasnt mentioned once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom