Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Movie 12 - Fusion Form Gogeta

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
What is your favorite Dragon Ball Z movie? Or the only Dragon Ball GT movie called, "The proof of bravery is the four start Dragon Ball."

My favorite Dragon Ball Z movie, is movie twelve. "The rebirth of fusion! Goku and Vageta!" All though I haven't seen movie eleven, nine, seven or four.

Best answers
I vote for "Movie 12 - Fusion Form Gogeta"

I havent seen that one either but since it has "Gogeta" in it,im sure i'll like it.

Best answers
how could you forget movie #13? i mean hildegarn! cmon! my top 3 list would have to be

then you always got the special movie, #14 that is very very rare. (yes there is a 14th movie as i have seen it myself in a japanese store that is near my home)

Best answers
where's movie 13 ?
and btw , movie 12 was named " rebirth of fusion"

Best answers
i downloaded movie 14, but it was a db movie , is it a mistake or is it a db movie ?

Best answers
movie 13 i believe was called "dragon fist explosion, if goku cant do it who can?" but i might be wrong on this. and the thing about movie 14, it was a dragon ball z movie so you might of gotten the wrong one named dbz 14 or whatever. i remember the box was blue, had the dragon and goku on the cover with him patting gohan's head, witt dragon ball z on the top. really should of bought it. was only $5 but back then i was'nt into dbz like i am now.

Best answers
I love all the movies really, some are bad, some are good,
but still I love them all.

Best answers
I had to vote other, how dare you leave out Movie #13 Dragon Fist Explodes, it is clearly the best DBZ movie out of all of them. After 13 I would have to say #12 and then bardock special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom