DBZ Mod for Red Faction?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
is there any DBZ Mod for the game Red Faction??

Best answers
lol i dont think theres ANY mods for red faction ;D

QSD

Best answers
it would own though, with its engine u can destroy walls like it should be :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by QSD
it would own though, with its engine u can destroy walls like it should be :p
in RF multiplayer u can have about 10 meters of walls that u can blow up..... hardly worth it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is/was one Im not sure, but Shampoo doesnt like RF enought to get his facts straight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
There is/was one Im not sure, but Shampoo doesnt like RF enought to get his facts straight.
the facts are straight u *******;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ment get your facts straight abotu any DBZ game, they usaually have wide open maps with biulding on the inside of the map, not a building where you fight inside, which would make a mod for RF perfectly cool and cooler yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
I ment get your facts straight abotu any DBZ game, they usaually have wide open maps with biulding on the inside of the map, not a building where you fight inside, which would make a mod for RF perfectly cool and cooler yet.
no, why make a dbz mod for RF, no one plays it, its buggy, its just crap, haveing geomod is not a good reason

Best answers
Still the engine does support terrain destruction unlike HL in wich u would have to work with map layers. But the downside to RF is that there are no animations what so ever for beams. U would have to code it all in + HL is used more so ppl have already experimented with it. Having prefabs saves alot of time. And face it, with a mod for RF, the chance ull get discovered is alot smaller then with HL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom