DBZ Millennium

Best answers
Don't know if any one has seen this yet. I found it when i was googling something... It's pretty old though but i think it's kind of fun at least for being free and requiring nothing. Here's the link if anybody cares. At least it has tons of characters. It took me a while to figure out the controls so you might want to go to options and config the buttons. If you can't get it to select a character try every button you assigned one of them starts it...lol
http://www.nextdimension.org/download_dbz.htm

DMW

Best answers
i've played it,good fun for a long while.Its a game on the M.U.G.E.N. engine,which you can download an add characters to it off the net.I used to have around 150 characters but had to delete it.This a is fun game though,i recomend it,great time killer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p I think I still have this on my hard drive somewhere..

Too bad I can't get it to run properly on Windows XP. I forgot why exactly - I think the sound was messed up or something.

My cousin once made his own MUGEN game with this awesome Goku model that could use Kaioken, go SSJ, SSJ 2, and use insane combos and finishers. o_O I think it could even fuse with a Vegeta model.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The game is really nice, but gets bored over time. There is another game just like MUGEN. Where you are able to perform transformations (enhanced, better then mugen transformations). And to be able to struggle with beams.

Best answers
I've play it longs ago. This game has something really cool, that is the special attack of each character. But the graphic, well you know, it's not perfect, so I've just played it for while and stop.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the first ME editiopn for DBZ mugen.

Its called DBZ M.U.G.E.N. ME edition

There is also a DBZ M.U.G.E.N. ME2 edition. But none of those two work on an NT based wondows.

The latest version i know of is called WinMugen and works on XP. Efects of teh default characters are better and all but i dont know where to download it.

As for DBZ M.U.G.E.N. ME2 look there -> http://www.dragonballz.de/utilities/developer/dbzmugen2.php

Its german but you cant miss the big [Download Here] link just abbove the pictures ^^.

Thisone has smoother animations and an all faster and better gameplay than ME 1. And it allso has 4 hidden characters.

Goku SSJ4 - preety good
Vegeta SSJ4 - preety good
Pan - weak
Brolly - allmoast unbeatable (also the last boss XD)

Oh and watch out for Hercule. Hes preety good in this version XD

Oh yeas and DBZ Mugen is totaly editable from the users side. Im talking characters attacks and sounds. Everything is easy to make if you read the tuts ;)

@Sky what game would that be?

Best answers
I could only use SonGokuSSJ2 to beat Broly in the last battle. Broly is really an incredible supersaiyan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite characters are Future Trunks and Brolli.

Brolli is so ridiculously powerful. When you power up, you even regenerate health. o_O

Best answers
But Goku SSJ2 have a specal transmission, it could take 1/6(maybe) Broly's HP bar. Cool right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that's pretty cool, but it's a bit hard to do, if I'm correct. o:

I also love Mystic Gohan, he has awesome moves. <3

Best answers
I couldn't use Brolly to beat Brolly, he's so powerful when his power beyond the limit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can beat Brolli with Brolli. :3 I've done it more than once.

Brolli has a ton of moves. It takes a while to figure them out and to use them well, but once you do, you're practically invincible.

One thing I've learned is that you can sometimes take advantage of certain characters. See, some enemies don't fly or only fly sometimes, so if you just fly up very high, you can often keep powering up to max.

Brolli also has a transformation you can activate by powering up until you've got 3 Dragon Balls (which means level 3 Ki), then press the C+Z buttons at the same time. It takes about a second to do, but once Brolli's transformed, he'll have longer combos and he'll gather Ki much faster. :3 Also he gets a totally awesome aura.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too bad i cant play it, my computer is a windows XP, and it doesnt run on MS-DOS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have Windows XP too, but I can run DBZ-M just fine.

The sound sometimes sounds a little choppy, but it runs smoothly aside from that. o:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can kill Brolli with Frieza o_O Cuz he has a 1 hit kill attack. The same attack with which he killed Krillen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Yeah, it's possible, I've done it.

It's kind of lame, though. I prefer a real fight. x3

DMW

Best answers
Look for DBZ Tenkaichi Tournament 3,its probably the best DBZ mugen game out thier,lets you do some cool combo's and has alot of characters.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Thats the first ME editiopn for DBZ mugen.

Its called DBZ M.U.G.E.N. ME edition

There is also a DBZ M.U.G.E.N. ME2 edition. But none of those two work on an NT based wondows.

The latest version i know of is called WinMugen and works on XP. Efects of teh default characters are better and all but i dont know where to download it.

As for DBZ M.U.G.E.N. ME2 look there -> http://www.dragonballz.de/utilities/developer/dbzmugen2.php

Its german but you cant miss the big [Download Here] link just abbove the pictures ^^.

Thisone has smoother animations and an all faster and better gameplay than ME 1. And it allso has 4 hidden characters.

Goku SSJ4 - preety good
Vegeta SSJ4 - preety good
Pan - weak
Brolly - allmoast unbeatable (also the last boss XD)

Oh and watch out for Hercule. Hes preety good in this version XD

Oh yeas and DBZ Mugen is totaly editable from the users side. Im talking characters attacks and sounds. Everything is easy to make if you read the tuts ;)

@Sky what game would that be?

Well the best player in Mugen Edition it's Frieza because when you have the ki at max you will do a instant kill even to broly and i'v finish it many times whit Frieza , and Raditz it's grate he culd finish even a SSJ 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom