DBZ Live Action Movie

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't expect anything really till late 2004. maybe even early to mid 2005(wow thats only 2 years from now, time is flying). anyways it won't matter how it looks specifically, i think Fox will do a descent job enough for the "true" fans to relate with the movie.

the make-up/special effects is only a part of the movie im even worried about. if they do each movie by each saga. then they should add some of dragonball(when goku was a teen) to the first movie. you know, to kind of introduce the characters and such.

Best answers
The movie will be terrible, of course, but some of the effects should be interesting. I'd like to see how they do SSJ hair, for example.

Best answers
necro0 said:
Any live action anime performed by real people is going to suck. I hear Leo DeCaprio is going to be Trunks, OH THE HORROR!

If they actually are planning to do this in a movie like that, they will officially rape Trunks~

Best answers
I hope they have many sponsors. If you make a movie of dbz you better have the best special effects ever possible. To make those you need a lot of money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom