DBZ "LIVE ACTION MOVIE"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Christ all I know is that this movie is not gonna be good I don't think anyone will fit the characters o_O who knows.But let's not jump to conclusions about being the worst movie how about if it comes out to be cool or something? don't predict....lol ^_^

Best answers
Erm i dont see how there gonna use such famous people in the film and expect it to make money?
They really wont be able to keep the feel of dbz with the film at all.
I expect it to turn out like a mix between streetfighter/scooby doo/maybe mortal kombat

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shin Carl, enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for spam. Keep it up, one more and you will be banned for two weeks.

As for the movie, the only official news thus far is that 20 Century Fox attempted to obtain the live action movie rights, their success or failure hasn't been confirmed by Toriyama or Bird Sueisha/Toei Studios. Thus, there is little to be excited for in the immidiate future.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his sources are kind of lame, like wtf a forum used to help, people post false satements on forums all the time.

None of his info is from FoX, and/or anything related to DBZ that is 100% official

Best answers
Lol shin hahaha. I do agree with shin on this though. Cuz damn this is old old old old old old old old news. I mean who cares really. We have had countless threads on this b4 and they pretty much all lead into closed threads. Yes yes we have all heard that a lot of ppl dont think this movie is gonna be good. You dont know that for ****. Thy assum its gonna b bad. I say stop with the bad and think about this. Why dont you guys trust the casting directors, and producers, etc. Their job is to find the best people to fit the character descriptions. Not to put in all these famous celeberties that look NOTHING like the characters. That is just a waste of film,time, and most importantly MONEY! Besides that was just a question to the public whether they think would fit the best as Goku or Trunks or Gohan. Whre in the reviews said that they acutally ARE gonna hire these celeberties. So there answers those questions.. :S

Best answers
You cannot make DBZ a live action movie with real people. Won't work, no way, no how. The movies done by the script writer got bad reviews. So did almost every movie that was done by that director. Anyways, I don't know all the facts up to this point or if what the originator of this thread wrote is correct.

Now a completely cg movie like the final fantasy one is something that should be considered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think advent children is a better example of a ff movie but anyway with toriyama not in control of the movie this will go spiraling down so badly i mean u think they would hire people who actualy look and fit the parts but nope they get off the wall famous people to do it instead

its gonna suck so badly its not even funny... they deffinitly should of taken the advent children way and gone for super realistic cgi

Best answers
The cast is completly made up, I know that much, all they simply did is take actors who look somewhat like the characters in DBZ and said, 'I bet they'll play them'. If you know hollywood, you know there are never that many 'big names' in a movie. Yes, everyone gather around for the DBZ movie, and George Lucas can come too, its rediculous...

Best answers
I highly Doubt this movie is actually Going to be real. (Goku22 I cant find any info on Dragonballz.com or fox.com) If it is, there about 10 years late, when DBZ was at it's peak. None of this seems real, big name actors doing a "Live Action" DBZ movie, thats the most horrible Idea I've heard all week.

Best answers
NeLo said:
Lol shin hahaha. I do agree with shin on this though. Cuz damn this is old old old old old old old old news. I mean who cares really. We have had countless threads on this b4 and they pretty much all lead into closed threads. Yes yes we have all heard that a lot of ppl dont think this movie is gonna be good. You dont know that for ****. Thy assum its gonna b bad. I say stop with the bad and think about this. Why dont you guys trust the casting directors, and producers, etc. Their job is to find the best people to fit the character descriptions. Not to put in all these famous celeberties that look NOTHING like the characters. That is just a waste of film,time, and most importantly MONEY! Besides that was just a question to the public whether they think would fit the best as Goku or Trunks or Gohan. Whre in the reviews said that they acutally ARE gonna hire these celeberties. So there answers those questions.. :S
I say again...might wanna review that Hibiki.

Best answers
Man, no matter if this info is real or not somebody IS going to make a DragonBall Z movie. I would rather see a live action movie than a total CG movie like Final Fantasy, also use a bunch of no name actors incase the movie flops. weahter its in 2005 or 2010 it will be made.

Best answers
i've waited all my life for this!!! first thinh i thought when i saw the finale matrix battle: when are they going to make a dbz movie! i just hope they take the time 2 make it, ant that they don't rush it!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the closest thing i can imagine what dbz would look like with real people in it, is not far from power rangers,

dbz is just something i doubt can be accurately depicted outside of the manga/anime,

want an idea of what the movie will look like?,
watch the scorpion/sub zero fight on the mortal combat movie, imagine that with people dresed up like vegeta and goku and just watch the stupidity play out in your head

even with badass special effects, i dont see how they could make it even have the dragonball feeling to it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well after watching the last matrix movie I think they could pull off the fighting... as the last fight in the matrix is basicly taken out of a DBZ episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom