Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot option 4. Move to off topic chat.

-Karrde-

Pan

Best answers
GT Owns DBZ In Everyway Possible (oppinated just so no one trys to flame me)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Dragonball pwnz both Z and GT (except up to the Frieza Saga)

Best answers
well dbz pwns dbgt no matter what..... i wish gt were more common so i could acutally get it!
but z got it all.... ssj transformations ssj2 and 3 nothing beats it...... ssj 4 doesnt even look ssj... just toy

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I think Dragonball pwnz both Z and GT (except up to the Frieza Saga)

I agree with that statement..Dragonball shouldve been an option since it was better than both of them..but since thats not the case...and well i disliked dbz alot so im gonna go with Dragonball GT i thought it was great ^^ Only downfall was the fact that they took ssj up another level which didnt even seem stronger than SSJ 3 which was also blown out of porportion and shouldve stopped at ssj 2 but hey watever...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ was pretty good. GT was absolute garbage.

GT took everything that was making DBZ stale--higher powerlevels, dependance on new transformations, more idiotic, non-sensical humor, and amplified it by 500x.

In GT, they started to make up garbage.. Minus and Plus energy for the dragonballs, Goku magically not being able to use shunkan idou, the "black star dragonballs, which miraculously nobody mentioned," everything about it is just utterly preposterous.

They near-completely got rid of characters that people liked--Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, and turned Gohan into a loser. The fights are predictable, and the characters don't even act like themselves anymore. I'm surprised they got so many of the original seiyuu to do the acting.

It's an animated fanfiction of DBZ, and it's terrible, like most fanfiction. I'm glad it ended after about 70 episodes, instead of continuing as long as Z did, and completely ruining the image of Z. But the damage was done, and because of the horrible failure of GT, Toriyama will never lease the rights for another show to be created based on his Dragonball/DragonballZ characters.

GT should be completely erased from existance, and anyone who worked on over 30% of it, should also be erased from existance.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
DBZ was pretty good. GT was absolute garbage.

GT took everything that was making DBZ stale--higher powerlevels, dependance on new transformations, more idiotic, non-sensical humor, and amplified it by 500x.

In GT, they started to make up garbage.. Minus and Plus energy for the dragonballs, Goku magically not being able to use shunkan idou, the "black star dragonballs, which miraculously nobody mentioned," everything about it is just utterly preposterous.

They near-completely got rid of characters that people liked--Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, and turned Gohan into a loser. The fights are predictable, and the characters don't even act like themselves anymore. I'm surprised they got so many of the original seiyuu to do the acting.

It's an animated fanfiction of DBZ, and it's terrible, like most fanfiction. I'm glad it ended after about 70 episodes, instead of continuing as long as Z did, and completely ruining the image of Z. But the damage was done, and because of the horrible failure of GT, Toriyama will never lease the rights for another show to be created based on his Dragonball/DragonballZ characters.

GT should be completely erased from existance, and anyone who worked on over 30% of it, should also be erased from existance.

Gohan was already a loser at the end of dbz wasnt he so isnt that where they picked off. And you say the fight are predictable..but arent they all including dbz..(not dragonball though) Dbz is much more predictable than GT Ever was. And you say they dont act like themselves..there older..people change...times change....training is no longer there main concern now...

Yea your right about the fan fiction part it pretty much is a fan fiction. But none the less..its not so bad as everyone is making it out to be..dbz also started with a magna..they did it from scratch..theres kinda a diffrence there ..

(prays he dosent get flamed
:scared: )

P.S. My vote goes to GT

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan wasn't a loser. Toriyama stated several times that Mystic Gohan was the strongest, non-fused character. Including, stronger than SSJ3 Goku. True, Gohan had settled down in the last few eps of DBZ, but nowhere near the "Loser Level" that he's shown as in GT.

I'd say GT is about ten times as predictable as Z was.

The characters changed in ways that had nothing to do with age, or maturation. They got stupider. Especially Trunks. The writers changed their characters. GT is a fanfiction, nothing more. It's crap. Not necessarily because it's fanfiction, but it's fanfiction that happens to suck ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i prefer dbz than gt... dbz was more about fights, gt actually had a storyline to it.. but i still prefer dbz

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ RULEZ
DBGT did something i will never forget,
In dbz gohan went mystic saiya-jin, but in GT, he went ssj2 again, yuch.
The worst thing?, Vegeta, they completley ruined Vegeta, they changed his hair, and gave him a moustache???!!! ;(
And you almost never see him in the series, except of the shenlong saga

So my vote is defintly for DBZ

Best answers
what kind of ediot would give the mosy powerfullest being in the universe a moustache????????? EDIOTSSS!!!!..... i dont care what you say vegeta is da best and more powerfull than goku..... he actually has some sort of pride......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna have to agree with SailorAlea on this one. Well said :laff:

@EfFeCt: Vegeta isn't stronger than Goku o_O how can you even think that? Did you even WATCH DBZ/GT? :scared:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who the hell is crazy enough to pick gt? gt was the biggest loada crap ever

Best answers
dbzs ok....up to the boo saga....i was getin confused about who was te strongest and why we see new *faacinating new ssj level* every 2 episodes.
gt suked cause its just goku as a kid runing along planets graben dbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom