DBZ Heroes Of Our Destiny - LOGO Screen -

Best answers
Houdy folks

I left a little the other stuff that I'm working at (... and worked a few hours at this UT2004 Logo Screen [when the game starts you see a picture]. Tell me what you think:

- Enjoy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad at all! I really like it. Though i would say put something ont he right side to balance out Goku, like vegeta or something. But it's still awsome. And it should be bigger :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice background but Goku looks excessivley homosexual with the limp wrists and...um...grey skin.

You've got a lot of open space in the top corners, maybe put a villain in the top right and something else in the top left.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Nice background but Goku looks excessivley homosexual with the limp wrists and...um...grey skin.

You've got a lot of open space in the top corners, maybe put a villain in the top right and something else in the top left.
Ok good so it's not just me. I think it would look cooler if the "limp wrist" was a fist with this fingers and palm pointing upward. And give the man a tan!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:

omfg... I fell of the chair laughing when I read that :D

yeah, he's right, it looks very strange that way. :p also his smile, its allmost scary.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turn his camp wrist upside down and clench the fist. and then take away the homo esque smile, give him a decent skin, and then actually make him blend with the background. and you have a winnah!

dor

Best answers
ilove it its look cool just put vegeta in the other side and its perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom