DBZ Funimation Dub MIDIs?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been looking for the longest time and my search has always been fruitless. I'm a huge fan of Faulconer's music, and as he doesn't seem like he's releasing any more best of DBZ soundtracks, I've been searching high and low through the Internets to get my Faulconer fix. Mainly I've been looking for MIDI's of Faulconer's themes, but so far any MIDI's I've come across for DBZ have been strictly from the original Japanese soundtrack, and I can only listen to Chala Head Chala so many times...

Does anyone know of any websites of any sort which display US dub MIDI's of DBZ?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been looking for the longest time and my search has always been fruitless. I'm a huge fan of Faulconer's music, and as he doesn't seem like he's releasing any more best of DBZ soundtracks, I've been searching high and low through the Internets to get my Faulconer fix. Mainly I've been looking for MIDI's of Faulconer's themes, but so far any MIDI's I've come across for DBZ have been strictly from the original Japanese soundtrack, and I can only listen to Chala Head Chala so many times...

Does anyone know of any websites of any sort which display US dub MIDI's of DBZ? Even extracts from "Legacy of Goku 2" and "Buu's Fury" would be cool...
Midi's for Bruce Faulconer are very hard to find and are usually fan made (that's if you find any). I've only found one or two but they were very short, though I don't remember the site address.

Also, asking for music from video games falls under warez.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh? Where did I ask for music from video games...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contact someone who owns all the CDs, and have them burn them for you. (I own them all)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Contact someone who owns all the CDs, and have them burn them for you. (I own them all)
I've got them all too, but hearing MIDI adaptations of good music is...oddly satisfying. I love hearing variations and different versions.

Best answers
2 seconds of searching with Google ended up with this site.
But i have a feeling you have already found these...

Edit: Oops sorry just realized that you were searching for the US version midis, sorry about that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got them all too, but hearing MIDI adaptations of good music is...oddly satisfying. I love hearing variations and different versions.
Oh? I'm not familiar with this. Try making your own?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom