DBZ eps gone???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just read on a DBZ site that Cartoon Network is gonna take off DBZ from its normal Toonami slot on Jan. 22!! It will then only appear on Mon.-Wed. on Midnight Run and sat from 1-3!! And taht's it!! No more new episodes after that!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm that site is wrong... there going to play the saya-man saga and the start of the buu saga untill they finish translating the rest of buu... cause if u all remember they stoped where vegeta go blown up..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I mean after they r done translatin I think. Thats what the site said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet that site made that up... because dbz is the most watched thing on cn and they wouldnt just stop showing there best show...

also toonami said they were going to do dbgt as well so thumbs up there asses....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they already made a deal with funi to do the rest of z and gt...

so its only a matter of time.......

Best answers
I've only seen the first 12 eps. of gt :cry: but they werent as good as dbz episodes but I know they get better toward the second half of eps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some one told me that in the first ep, some peeps turn Goku back to a kid!!! And he is just as strong as he was when he was a kid!!

Best answers
in the uk they stopped the episodes at the episode where gohans energy was drained and then everyone went off to find the blokes who stole his energy including the supreme kai then it stopped and its very annoying they dont even say when its back and the gay uk toonami site is now non existent they really cocked things up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes goku is turned into a kid at the start of gt but he is still as strong as ever and can go ssj3...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
He can go ssj3..but he can't hold it for very long. his little body just can't take the strain.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen somewhere that Funi snagged the rights to GT and all of DBZ (In fact I beleive I saw this on Toonami.com). It makes no sense for them to deep six DBZ, it has been on the line-up for years and you don't axe profitable shows. Can't wait for the rest . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not really spoiling it cause it happens at the start of the eps... :p

and funi wouldnt deep six dbz cause its there best and only good show.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom