DBZ confusion[ssj1 and ssj3]

Best answers
when you become ssj3.... your hair grows longer than the original hair that u have... ex.) Goku

but what about raditiz.... if he did somehow reach the ssj level... he would look like a ssj3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone plz explain this to me....

is this an error or did akira make a mistake in creation ssj3 as the stage where the hair gets longer........ because any sayian that does have long hair and that does manage to get ssj1 will most likely look like a ssj3.......

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Akira made a terrible terrible mistake, and he took his own life because of it. True story.

Anywho, although Radditz may have looked like a SSJ3 had he gone ssj, he wouldn't have had the power and speed of one. It would be purely cosmetic.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is it that the appearance of SSJ3 is an error? You can find the concept drawings of what was planned.

Why would you even ask a question of what would happen if Raddizt became a SSJ3? The fact is that he never did so why bother asking?

No one on these boards or in the world besides Akira Toriyama could tell you what would happen.

The only reasonable explanation is that Radditz could never achieve SSJ3 let alone SSJ.

Also Akira Toriyama is not dead whether Zeonix was being sarcastic or not.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though there are those "fake" pics of SSJ Raditz floating around the web, the thing you must also consider is the eyes on a ssj3 compared to a regular ssj (As you will notice when you look at ssj3 goku/gotenks).

I imagine "If" Raditz ever did end up going ssj3 he would have to have a serious hair cut though =P.

Best answers
Turning into a SSJ 1 or 2 or 3 doesnt give you some kind of certain hair style.SSJ 1 and 2 just makes their hair yellow and SSJ3 makes it grow a lot.
I made this pic of what SSJ3 Radditz would look like.

And btw you saw Gohan turn SSJ in the hyperbolic time chamber and he had a lot of hair.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Also Akira Toriyama is not dead whether Zeonix was being sarcastic or not.
He killed himself 3 seconds after this thread was made. If you dont believe me, ask me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turning into a SSJ 1 or 2 or 3 doesnt give you some kind of certain hair style.
Actually, all forms of Super Saiyan cause some change in hair shape & style.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raditz his hair would simply stand up and would be gold.

If he would go ssj3, then he would suffocate in his own hair. :p

Best answers
if u wanna get into what ifs u have to ask what if nappa turned ssj?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nappa actually had hair in the bardock movie

Best answers
Like JP said if he went SSJ 1 his hair would just stand up if he went SSJ2 his hair would go even more up and if he went SSJ3 (what i think not JP) his hair just would not grow just go all glowy and flop down like it does already

and napper would like he said for ssj1 have green eyes and blonde eyebrows same for ssj2 but ssj3 he would grow hair like goku and stuff =O

the guy from movie 3 the one who looks like goku would just look like goku in ssj =P

and i cant think of anyone else

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
when you become ssj3.... your hair grows longer than the original hair that u have... ex.) Goku

but what about raditiz.... if he did somehow reach the ssj level... he would look like a ssj3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone plz explain this to me....

is this an error or did akira make a mistake in creation ssj3 as the stage where the hair gets longer........ because any sayian that does have long hair and that does manage to get ssj1 will most likely look like a ssj3.......
Maybe Radditz would have his hair go all the way to his legs if he went SSJ3?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Radditz would just end up looking like a giant furball and maybe if Nappa went SSJ3 his brows would grow instead of his hair XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if raditiz went ssj it would look something like when gohan went ssj for the first time in the time chamber

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, maybe radditz would grow longer hair for ssj3? so what?

ssj radditz would look different to ssj3, because ssj3 has no eyebrows, instead has a monkey brow.

I fail to see the point in this thread.

Best answers
Why ponder about something that never happened to begin with in some anime series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom