dbz character

Best answers
i saw an awsome character on youtube because dbz budokai 3 got hacked and there was a dark goku what if there was one on esf?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;3bYqI8589Ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bYqI8589Ig[/video]

Like so?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stuff that won't ever be in the next releases
This stuff won't be in the next releases, so don't bother posting about it.

Singleplayer mode
This won't be in because it's too much work.

New Characters
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest an actualy new character idea, then at least give us original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attacks, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him/her/it/pie...

Just dont keep your hopes up...

Terrain damage
There won't be any form of massive terrain damage in ESF. The halflife engine won't allow maps with much breakables without making your framerate drop drasticly.

Power Level Saving
ESF was not designed for such a thing and it isnt ment to have such a feature. Suggesting this is a waste of time and energy because it isnt gonna happen.

A New Engine
ESF is a half life mod plain and simple. The team will not be throwing away all models and maps and coding just to change to some new engine that allows for more features.

Damaged Models/Clothing
Battle damage will never be in ESF for the simple fact that it would take way too many models and way too much animation work to incorperate them. Having just 1 battle damage set for each characters dubbles the ammount of models needed for ESF. Not only does this make file sizes larger but it makes it harder for you fans to make models because of the extra work.

Fusions
Want to fuse with your friends and allies? Too bad. There is way too many problems with implementing fusion from who controls to how long it lasts. Because of this its been decided that fusion is just out of ESF. Just not gonna happen.

Move/GT Content
Character ideas and attack ideas from the movies and from GT will more than likely be ignored by the team. ESF is a dbz mod, not a GT mod, not a dbz movie mod, its based on plain old dbz. If you need movie content and gt stuff that badly your free to make your own mod or go somewhere else.

AF Content
AF is fake and such falls under the above rule

PL/Hp/Ki Setting
Wont ever be in. Powerlevel is something you have to work for there is no cvar or command that gives you pl and there wont ever be. Nor will there be a server setting for starting pl or hp or ki.
For more info please look at this sticky -> http://forum.esforces.com/threads/2872-Before-you-post...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also :
Please remember that the verification not required for browsing and posting on the forums outside the non-support sections of ESF. It's only required when you are having in-game issues / troubles with Earth's Special Forces and wish to gain some help from the community and team members.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elcor that has nothing to do with the suggestions section.

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega i read that there wont be any terrain damage in the new release though i do recall an old Potw showing a spirit ball damaging the terrain towards goku
http://www.esforces.com/potw/awwwwhell.gif
i guess its not a new feature right?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think those are just rocks flying around, just like you get rocks when you power up or transform. The terrain itself is not being destroyed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega i read that there wont be any terrain damage in the new release though i do recall an old Potw showing a spirit ball damaging the terrain towards goku
http://www.esforces.com/potw/awwwwhell.gif
i guess its not a new feature right?
We can throw millions of rocks at you coming from the ground, but there will still be no hole in the ground ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom