DBZ: Buuku Tougeki (Super Sonic Warriors in US)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the release of the flaming piece of crap we all call DBZ: Taiketsu, Banpresto, Arc Works, and Cavia bring us perhaps the most fluid, most enjoyable, and best overall DBZ fighting game the world has seen. Although limited by the... limitations of the game boy advance, this game is just so darn AMAZING!

Its been released in Japan (Under DBZ: Buuku Tougeki) recently, and i have the jap version. Its just so awesome, it makes me tingle all over and interests me in DBZ again.

It will be released in the US under DBZ: Super Sonic Warriors this May. So all you freaks, preorder it.

So, who's played it before?

Best answers
Never even heard of it, why dont you find a link to a site about this game so we can look at it.

Best answers
I think it's better than budokai 1 and 2. The only thing I want possible is to be able to ascend/descend WHIE fighting an opponent.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn straight! it is a magnificant game :p, pitty about transforming though

Best answers
budokai sucks, ESF is the best dbz game i've ever played, and that's a fact!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bukuu Tougeki is really fun, its so fast to. the only thing i dont like about it tho, is the points system, id rather earn the characters by fighting other than buying them with your points.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was oddly off-topic, sunslayer

Best answers
don't blame me, blame the many hours i just spent walking on mountainous terrain, and a follow up i forgot to mention that the game is really fun and fast paced, (super sonic warriors) and that it looks a lot smoother than all the other stuff i've seen out of dbz

Best answers
Morpherex said:
I think it's better than budokai 1 and 2. The only thing I want possible is to be able to ascend/descend WHIE fighting an opponent.
You can, kind of.

When you select your char, like say normal goku, and then pick ssj goku, you can switch between them, like your changing forms.

Goku can ascend to kaioken when in his normal form though, and a few other chars can power up like that too, like frieza and krillin. (hold charge button then push the tag button.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the game. its amazing to me. fast paced, and when u fighting in the air.. it resembles the anime. its awesome. for those who didnt check it out yet, do so =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quite high its hard to describe but its easy to go super high

over all its just shows what a GOOD company can do with the dbz lisence

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no. but u can pwn someone elses beam. For instance, I was playing as gohan "adult" and trunks shot his burning attack "75%" and i shot my kamehameha "100 %" and push his back in his face =D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one of the only things i dont like about it tho is that lvl 1 trunks is ssj. where as lvl 1 goku, and vegeta are normal. i wish it had a normal trunks.

this game reminds me of esf 1.2 also. the melee, friezas telekinesis, trunks flame thrower, goku's throw... :p

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mann i just love it...
i dont think you can compare it to budokai2 but it's still awesome!
i just love the way the fighting goes

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Certainly looks more impressive than your average DBZ Game, can't wait to try it out for myself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom