DBZ Budokai

Best answers
did you play it? What is wrong with it? ( i dont have it but i might buy it) oh btw this is offtopic dude but im shure a moderator will move it there for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heared it doesnt come out in america till december.And in europe sometime in november

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, couldn't hurt to try it, right? BTW, what is it u didn't like about it? Some support to ure opinion (just out of curiosity).

Best answers
its to childish like the player screen it looks like a 2 year old game and they should make a better storyline cuz the 1 vs 1 thing is just old and i dont like thta kidn of fighting and they should make fusions

Sound Artist
Best answers
It took 2 years to make.. so you know it's not crap.

It's going to have authentic english voices, customize your own character, play as it in a tournament/against other people. Win cash and use it to buy physical, ki, and ability skills. Trade those skills amoungst others. 5 modes of play, ****loads of characters.
Story mode, exactly as if you were wathcing the show. They said the game is basically 90% from the show.
30 combos per character, punches, kicks, ki blasts, throws.
The ability to throw someone into a mountain... what more could you want?

Best answers
if you play it you'll know what i mean, dont get me wrong the graphics combos ki blasts fighting is great but the screens are just..

Sound Artist
Best answers
It shouldn't even be playable...so either your bull****ting us or you went to an E3 show... which im sure it just had video..

Best answers
I'm suprised no one mentioned this has nothing to do with ESF...but what exactly is Budokai? is that the new DBZ game I saw? I thought it wasn't out yet

Best answers
Ok. looks dont mean anything it is the gameplay. Look at kingdom hearts. people put it down and said it looks like a kids game. It turns out to be one of my fav rpgs. I doubt the game sucks if the movies i saw and things i can do in it then it will be a hit for the psx2. *laughs at xbox users* i mean *hides cause he does not want to start a console war*

Best answers
i just saw the video, looks like they die too easily.. one guy took a jab and lost 1/8 of his health...... thats a lot for a jab...

Best answers
I think it's gonna do good. It looks good, and how do you know what it plays like? It aint even out unless you imported a copy of it.

Best answers
OK, you must be pretty childish if your judging an entire game on how the character select screens look.... judge games from the gameplay, no one gives a rats *** if menus look childish.

Best answers
without a doubt, other than ESF Budokai is gonna be the greatest DBZ gaem out there. 26 characters, adn the story mode is supposed to be incredible, it goes all the way from the Saiya-jin saga, to the end of the cell saga, which also leaves room for a sequal (like doing the buu saga) plus it leaves out the lame garlic jr. saga. I personally can't see anything wrong with Budokai.:D

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
There is nothing wrong with Budakai... In fact.. I see everything right with this game. :p
Budakai is going to blow all other console dbz games out of the water. :fight:
Just like Beta is going to blow all other mods out of the water. :fight:
:devil:

Best answers
prince vegeta it hasnt come out anywhere yet, either you bought another dbz game that you think was budouki from some bootlegger, but really turned out to be final bout or something, or your just making it up. im betting its the second one.

Best answers
is this game like the old super nintendo version where there is no story just like wors then u fight like that. i want a really good dbz rpg for the console not just a 2-d fighting game and some words to ties in with the series. and yes ive play the gameboy advance version....hated it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom