DBZ Budokai

Best answers
yeah you can PRE order it. that means you can order it but it doesnt come out until december, so dont lie. http://www.zstore.com/Search.bok?product=Budokai

see it says Available as a PREPAID PRESALE item. ENTIRE ORDER to ship to arrive on or around December 17. God i love it when i show people there wrong and there is nothing they can do about it.

Best answers
lol hell yea fixxer

i love pwning people and showing them their horribly wrong

Best answers
ok you got me but i saw previes and the selct game screen does look *** i saw it in a magazine

Best answers
yeah i saw some screenshots and a couple of movies from e3, i dont think it looks that bad, and i like the sound of the create a character thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats this gotta do with esf chat?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game looks cool, some of my favorite games or in the fighting genre. but what would be cool if I could find (i don't know if its out)something to hook my ps2 up to the internet.

there should also be a custom characters and moves option. it would be cool if their was original characters you designed to fight with.

im gonna rent it before i buy, even though its going to be hard to find like Vice City.

Best answers
DBQ is by far the best looking dbz mod out there, then SOS, then this and don't get me started with dmz its so ***

but seriously do you guys actually enjoy plaing esf the alpha version is pretty crapp but the beta on the other had just looks so god damn ****ing awsome i can't wait you can tell that the quality is a huge difference from the alpha and hopefully the lan feature actually works this time or was it just me meh any ways back on topic dbz budukia looks great but in the trailor for it does any think that goku's head looks like some noob made it just his head.

Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
i just saw the video, looks like they die too easily.. one guy took a jab and lost 1/8 of his health...... thats a lot for a jab...
i think its more than juz a jab, maybe a hyper punch or something

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Firstly, Prince_Vegeta99 !

If i see you post this sort of inflammatory crap again, you'll get a warning

Secondly,

I think Budoki is gonna rock [but its only an opinion, and is neither right nor wrong]

Thirdly, Fixxxer

LMFAO! That was some serious pwnage!

:p

Did i mention i moved this to the right spot? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom