DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 - Wii Extra Characters Revealed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Oh man...I never knew they had more characters in the Wii version :(. Thanks for posting this though, and you're right, the first two seem a bit odd to be new characters added.

Best answers
I think they're frieza's henchmen, from the ones that wanted to kill Trunks when he found Metal Frieza on Earth.

Not sure tho :O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not really a reskin, actually those 2 first characters are Non-Playable Characters that featured in the cut scenes of the story mode in BT2.
Totaly different models, just now they decided to make them playable.

All the rest are completely new.
King Piccolo is a nice addition...the rest didnt really cought my attention that much...
I do like the new stage that they added for the Wii BT2:

The space stage that featured in Bardock's story is now playable.

My guess is that the PS2 will get all these extras in a "Greatest Hits" edition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idk hes not one of the ginyu but hes like henchman. vegeta killed him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, only Piccolo Daimaou and Pilaf Machine poke my interest. The others just looks like clones or generic characters.

But hey at least there is some exclusivity

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might get it for the hell of it when it's budget-priced, even though I already have the PS2 version. o:

Best answers
What about soundtrack? They adding in the Japanese music for the NA release?

Best answers
Any idea on how to get these characters? I have BT2 for the Wii, and I don't see any more character slots that would be available to these six. I have 100% completion rate with all characters. So... any ideas?

Best answers
Meh, so they get a few more chars they don't seem very interesting to me >.< i'm happy with my copy of BT2 on my lovely ps2 :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a crappy addition of characters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any idea on how to get these characters? I have BT2 for the Wii, and I don't see any more character slots that would be available to these six. I have 100% completion rate with all characters. So... any ideas?
I'm pretty sure it's PAL/JAP-Greatest-Hits only o_o

And yeah, they'll probably add them to the PS2 version for our Greatest Hits, though honestly I don't see the point. I rebought Budokai 3 Greatest Hits and it wasn't worth it at all. Looking at these additions I can honestly say the same. For all the clamouring on GameFAQ's for GT Kid Goku and a few other Shadow Dragons, i'd say they missed the boat entirely.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah actually I cant think of any usefull characters to add...
I hate GT so I wouldnt dare to say GT Goku and all that crap.

Thats about 135 characters+forms+fusions as of now on the Wii...thats quite a lot.

They are unlocked by passwords, check the passwords on the scan I posted and on the pics Ravendust posted.

Best answers
Just last night I beat tenkaichi 2 for the PS2. Well, not really cuz I still need to get the destined rivals saga er w/e.

Best answers
Yea... i was playin Tenkaichi 2 for the ps2 today. Still havn't beaten it yet, im only at 48% and i keep gettin my ass kicked.

lol, i need a new ps2 controller now. I shattered my first one. (yes.... i know, its only a game)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As opposed to what? What else is left?
They could've added Dr. Wheelo, Super Saiyan Broly and Bio Broly to complete the movie lineup (#2, #10 and #11 respectively).

Regarding GT Goku, they would've been able to greatly expand on the Story Mode if they included him. They already have Pan, Uub and every major GT villain...

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Anyone tried those wii codes on their PS2 version? hmm

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it will work but I guess I'll have a try...

I did find inside of the PS2 DVD, after digging up some sound files, a sound of the world tournament announcer calling the name of a "Space Fighter"...
Who could be a space fighter if not Frieza's henchman...makes me wonder D:

Edit:
Bah didnt work, oh well, I guess there's a reason why at the end of each password it says "$Wii" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom