DBZ based movie Adrenaline Rush

CCX2

C
Hey,

Me,Evolution,and Todd (Friends of the real world,real life :p)

are making a movie called Adrenaline Rush. It's DBZ based,we got some ideas from Cooler's/Kooler's Revenge,and some other things. We got some good music picked out for fighting scenes,costumes are being designed and made. Computer graphics and things soon to be tested, its gonna be a good movie we hope. We have a small little site and on it you can do the following:

Read updates, check out scouters,hopefully being made by my friend in Mass. The Story,what A.D. is about (will change a lot from what it is now)

We will post up parts from the script,maybe the whole script :p

pics of the cast and crew,if your a part of the cast and crew or want to be,lemme know how you wanna help out,then ill post up your pic (if you have one) and tell what you did.

The AD site is here,ill update it tomorrow or Monday:
http://hometown.aol.com/chaoscontrolx2/index.html

If you dont like it ;/ just shut up

Best answers
LMAO ahome made DBZ movie, No Z Fighters? No they have A FIGHTERS! lol, but hey you got guts for doing it, when done put it on-line and we can all download it, :p :tired: :D :) I can just amajine it now, r u gonna film in your rooms? with like 3 people? hehe, I can just imagine kamamhahahas, lol, OH you should ask Dude girl is he can star in it, he could show off some more of his Ki powers to camers, Big Battle you vs Dude Girl, He fires his torch light and you fire your computer generated ki blast, hehe sorry for being negative!

Anyway *serious*....Welldone for trying!

G-S:tired: :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have seena live action fan made dbz movie b4.. i would just like to say...

thats more sad then cosplay anime...

CCX2

C
Well guys, our movie is gonna be different

we're not going to use cheap glossy "saiyan armor" or SSJ3 foam hair or anything like that. I have a friend in Mass trying to make scouters for the movie,not like with numbers that swirl around like mad like the anime, but just good for a prop. When we Evolve, Our hair stays the same length. And my dad said that hes got a friend a work whos good with computer graphics so we might ask him to help with beams, or Tony to help us with that. It's gonna be kind of a new breed of DBZ. It'll be kinda hard to put online,but ill try. The music we picked out is really good. And well... just wait till it comes out,you'll like it for our first "amatuer" movie

Best answers
o.k then get it done, Graphic it all up to full'ness and send it this way, but how old are you? are you not a bit old to like make a 'Sort of' DBZ movie? im 15 and i wouldnt even consider doing something like that, and i realy like DBZ. Im not flaming just curious.

Anyway i hope it gets done! Peace out!

G-S

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Hey, I think it's a great idea.
If these guys wanna work on a fan-movie, I'll suport them in any way that I can.

I'm 18 and I'd do something like that.....maybe it's because I've realized that "growing up" isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
Seriously guys....most of you are in the 12-16 range....enjoy these years.
Do stupid things like make a DBZ movie...have some fun!
Seriously, I wish I lived in your area, cuz I'd be helping! :D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh i think it is a great idea.. my frineds and i make movies like that. We did a star wars film for school this past year and it turned out not to bad and if anyone would like to see it come to the esf chat and ask me to send it to you... its about 15 megs.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Luck CCX2 :yes:

I did a "fan" wuxia kung fu flick when I was 14.

It sucked AND it was the most fun I had that year.

Best answers
Fair point guys hey id like to see that Star Wars flick, PM me l8er man. I Dont personally see how this is going to work but hey, Im optimistic, i think....o_o

G-S

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I believe you should NEVER grow up, just evolve

theres my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
I believe you should NEVER grow up, just evolve

theres my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free :p
;/ you only say that cos your the oldest here

:p :p :p :p ^^

Best answers
oooh cheap shot, lol :p But i wanna grow up, then... No more school YAH!

G-S

CCX2

C
Hey, if Travis (my friend in Mass) can't make the scouters,anyone wanna give it a shot, I'll pay for all the parts and shipping. But if u make them and backstab me by keeping them for yourself,I may be 14,but I have a lot of capabilities...... :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

;/ you only say that cos your the oldest here

:p :p :p :p ^^

ummmmmmmmm no thats in an eminem song :S

.....without me :S

I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling
Infesting in your kids ears and nesting
Testing "Attention Please" feel the tension soon as someone mentions me
"here's my 10 cents my 2 cents is free"
A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?

Lid

L
FM, u can not steal my spot as most impulsive poster on these forums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom