DBZ Art...

Best answers
so what do u guys think??? its my first picture made in Photoshop with only brushes and lines :) well... i used a ref picture so its really not that amazing... :( but its still my first and i actually thinks its better than the original picture :)

Old image was here!

C&C please :) and if u know a way to make some more effects to the picture i would like to know that too...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda looks like a real cell o_O

dbz/gt bores me so thats a pity.. the techniques are very nice, in the beginning i tought it was simply a ripped cell, but i see differences.. small ones..

nice technique, ashame that its dbgt.. in my opinion

Best answers
yea.. well i used VERY much time on the details :) i was trying to make a complete replicate of the picture :)

EDIT: So that means i made it... no rip off from the original, tho i used a program i got to find the same colours :) tho i made it a little lighter cus it looked better :)

EDIT: ohh yea.. and u can see its not ripped cus of all the errors.. if u look closely i have actually made like 10 errors, with highlights, colouring, some lines is not right and lotsa other things :) maybe i'll fix them later.

EDIT: New update.
Fixed some highlight
Fixed some Colours
Fixed some Lines
Fixed the area around the image (cutted it out)

Best answers
heres another one... i made it with some colours i chosed myself... and it was reallt fast made.. :)

C&C please

EDIT: sry for double posting :S

Best answers
Wow.....I hope you're either joking, or that Im correct, and this is some kind of odd trick. It seems to me like the first picture(I dont see a cell one, though) is a true picture, with deliberate colored 'mistakes'. The second one is truely you, though. So, I wonder, have you really ripped something off, or is this a conveinent misunderstanding?
I assume you can prove me wrong?

Best answers
WOW, I don't post here at all, but now's the time to start. You didn't draw that at all! Way to take a cel image, and if it's not a cel it's someone elses. Way claim it as your own.

Funny...you're "re-color" looks much WORSE than the original, know why? You didn't even color it the first time...you didn't draw anything, and your "re-color" is attrocious (how did you regress so much I wonder, your original looked much better?). You don't even know how to use photoshop, you painted all on the same layer, lol. You sir, have no talent.

...if it's one thing I can't stand it's a ripper.

Best answers
Actually, as you get good with Photoshop and develop a real confidence with it painting on the same layer can be a very valid method.

I think the problem here is that you are misunderstanding what it means to "reference" an image. Using the pen tool to trace the outlines of an existing image is tracing not referencing. That's fine as a beginning, but only for that. You're better off sitting down and studying anatomy legitimately before you try to emulate another artists style.

Best answers
RIPPER, Lol the second one was you're only real one, much crapper than the first...

Best answers
well how to "ref" then???yes i used it at a layer and painted it up... isn't that how to do it??? the other guy with the ehhh... cant remember the name, some figure he drawed were ref on that way... but well sry if that isn't called ref

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just take the pic, looks at it and by that draw your pic..
dont trace the pic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom