DBSource april 14th

Best answers
The people making ESF want the game to be PERFECT with out any ERRORS, do you understand now?

Best answers
Yes i do beleave i understand now i am sorry for geting people worked up about this.DBsource might not ever beat esf cuzz esf is so far ahead .I should learn to keep my mouth shut .I been esf player for 3 years now and hae watched it grow .Just wanted to lit people no dbsource it out soon and check it out .I am sorry if i got crazy with the hole thing dbsource is alpha and esf is beta so i guss esf wins for many reasons .Just thout a hl2 game would be better then a hl1 game but i am wrong .

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well the main thing that you have to remember is that esf had a GREAT community before. thats what led people to play this mod. DB: S has (from what ive been seeing the last couple of weeks) the same community esf used to have. just ask zeo, if i remember correctly that was the only reason he played esf.

and yeah, the models suck some serious ass. but if gameplay is good enough, it wont matter.

Best answers
Do you thank dbS took some of esf's idea's and plans?That would be wrong i will hate dbsource for that .I for got how fun esf is lol just got done playing .I am such a loser for saying dbsource rocks you are all right esf is lot better .

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Do you thank dbS took some of esf's idea's and plans?That would be wrong i will hate dbsource for that .I for got how fun esf is lol just got done playing .I am such a loser for saying dbsource rocks you are all right esf is lot better .
we cant judge it yet, its not released
I also wanted to note that I am rather disappointed that mod has a "power pump" within a Beam Struggle exactly like ESF.
At least 1 thing that is "really" identical.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really, no.

It does look like it's awfully similar though...like the way they chose to animate the beams, for example. It makes me wonder if maybe they didn't borrow a few sprites here or there.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well the main thing that you have to remember is that esf had a GREAT community before. thats what led people to play this mod. DB: S has (from what ive been seeing the last couple of weeks) the same community esf used to have. just ask zeo, if i remember correctly that was the only reason he played esf.
Indeed, but I can assure you the people I liked having around didn't migrate to another dbz mod.

I don't care if DB: S takes crap from ESF, as long as the crap isn't crap.

Ya know?

Crappitty crap crap.

Don't scream doom if they happen to use a similar power struggling system. It isn't like that's going to be happening very often in fights anyway. If they take a sprite or two from esf, whatever. As long as the gameplay doesn't suck (and I'm sure it will), I'd try it out.

Best answers
ESF lost 80% of the community when they decided to release that downright screwed up version they call 1.2 and trash exactly everything that made the mod in the first place, now, i wouldn't want to upset all the 1.2 fanboys out there but uh.. the mod has passed it's days, and frankly i'm seriously suprised that the mod is still being worked on.

DB: S has already succeeded where esf failed, looks can be decieving girls.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Who are you calling a fanboy, Mr. Hypocrit?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-" guys, you suck..... not everything shines like Toast with Gold-Butter... "looks like crap" , "they don't use this n that" , "bla bla bla"....

Do it better on your own or simply remember Esf alpha times... we could easily say: Hey alpha sucked so much back then! they didnt used that what they could have used now.... but how come? back it the days everybody was like crazy after this game , even because it sucked so much. ya, kk , it was back then when those graphics where like crazy good... but they had their start aswell.

true, its not No1? ****, though supporting them even if its a "copy of esf" or what ever... would be good.

just my 2 cents, i will try this mod out when its released.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I don't care if DB: S takes crap from ESF, as long as the crap isn't crap.

Ya know?

Crappitty crap crap.
Like .. better do a good copy then a bad new invention .. or something.

I'll try dbs out anyway.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Like .. better do a good copy then a bad new invention .. or something.

I'll try dbs out anyway.
Like...why not use what works rather than waste time on something as trivial as power struggling...or something.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Like...why not use what works rather than waste time on something as trivial as power struggling...or something.
Like... Yeah ...or something.

;P

2D/3D Artist
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Zeo. Their all a bunch of heretics, Zeq2 will probably reflect this and end up bad. =/
If that happens I desurve to die =P

But ahem, I assure you it wont.

Best answers
ESF lost 80% of the community when they decided to release that downright screwed up version they call 1.2 and trash exactly everything that made the mod in the first place, now, i wouldn't want to upset all the 1.2 fanboys out there but uh.. the mod has passed it's days, and frankly i'm seriously suprised that the mod is still being worked on.

DB: S has already succeeded where esf failed, looks can be decieving girls.
*yawn* No-one cares.

The game looks like crap, if it plays well, thats fantastic, but I'm not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom